Chapter 17

Date: 12/29/16
Talia or boots-da-cat wrote this-

Ok so these are the stuff I got for Christmas (If you don't want to read this kill me now or skip)-

Pokémon cards
Cat ear headphones from Brookstone
:3
Elk necklace from Wyoming
Other stuff
100$ (my grandma pays good)

ON TO THE REAL CHAPTER!

--Talia's POV-- (duh)

I had laid around all day doing nothing. My mom had gone to work at Talbots and I was on Christmas break. My dad had poked his head inside while he was taking a break from building a barn for the horses that we have to tell me to walk the dogs before I leave for horse lessons. Horse lessons were at 4:30 and right now it was three.

I put on my riding cloths ( black and purple pants with a T-shirt that had llamas on it) and got a leash and started to walk Abby, my coonhound mutt. Riley, my chubby, old, black lab followed us.

Now I live in the middle of nowhere and have 144 acres of land. So I can go where ever I want.

Like usual when I walk my dogs I listen to music. So today I decided to get the most annoying song ever stuck in my head. Nyan cat. *inhale* *exhale* oh. my. god. It is still stuck in my head.

When I was done with the walk it was time for me to go to riding lessons.

--Timeskipz to lesson--

I mounted the brown horse named Shady. He was a quirky thing and I had to keep his head back to me or he would trip. A lot.

Whenever Ms. Betsy, my trainer, told me to canter, Shady at first took off like we were in a rodeo. And if you don't know my style of ridding it is Saddle Seat. (Look it up) So it wasn't supposed to be a rodeo.

I got him to go slower so I wouldn't fall off. And when we were done with the lesson Betsy told me 'good job, you didn't die yet'. I'm going to point out the yet part.

So I came home and started writing on Wattpad. And I wrote this down. And I wrote that down. And this too. OH MY GOD ITS A TIME VORTEX.