Chapter 9

By Talia or boots-da-cat

I have one picture to represent my daylight hours...

But in the night...

The fun began.

It was about sunset.
I heard the door open. Hmmm who could that be? I looked over. It was my brother, Derek, ( he is colored ,no I am not racists he is my brother also I'm white, he is also 22 yr old, black curly hair) and his girlfriend, Kayla. (white, brown hair, Usually wear tank tops)

"Heyyyy." I Greeted them. Derek put his finger over his mouth to tell me to be quite. I nodded. He was also holding Cam, a German Shepard puppy. And Peety, a white medium size dog.

"Go tell mom you want her to see something."

"Ok."

I ran upstairs to my room where my mom was doing my laundry.

"Hey mom I want to show you something."

"Not now I'm busy."

"But mom it's very cool and I know you would want to see it."

"No. How about later."

I walked down the stairs to see Derek and Cam. I told him she didn't buy it.

Cam let out a puppy whine. "Oh Cam, you cute little dog." My brother said loudly.

My mom and my dad came racing down the stairs. My dad greeted Derek and Kayla then went back upstairs. He wasn't Derek's dad but he still enjoyed him.

We went outside and played frisby for a while then came inside and ate dinner. When we were done it had gotten dark.

"Who wants to go do sparklers!" My mom asked.

"Me!" All of us answered. Besides my dad. He has work early in the morning so he went to sleep.

We did sparklers and the frisby with our dogs Cam, Peety, Abby (my cancoon) and Riley (a elderly male black lab.)

  Then my brother started a small fire.

The good thing is that if you live in the country,have 164 acres, and live near no roads, it is pretty peaceful.

We talked about how America has been treating black people, and how some cops were (language.)(Wait why can't I cuss? *Andrew pops in* Andrew: This has to be PG.  me: get out of my life. :P)

Then I realized something WE NEED SMORES. I went inside and found we had no real s'more ingredients besides tiny marshmallows.  I grabbed a bag of those. Hmm no crackers. I grabbed chees it's. And no Hershey bars. I grabbed coco puffs. Yep I think at times I'm a red neck :P.

I brought them outside. "Enjoy!"

"What do we have no Hershey bars or gramcrackers?" My brother asked.

"Nope!" I said joyfully.

I had a bunch of marshmallows. And everyone else had one or two.

Then I told them I would go walk my dog even though it is like ten o'clock. I put my blinking orange earbuds in and played the kids aren't alright by fall out boy.

I walked down the runway (a long field) with Abby. There were a bunch of fireflies about and it was so majestic. :P

Yep I've turned into supergirlygamer.

I heard a coyote over the music but I kept walking until I got back to the house.

After a while my brother and Kayla had to leave with Cam and Peety.

Then I cleaned and fed my bunny, Cloud. (A gray lionhead) When I got her out I worked on Wattpad.