Chapter 10

Heyyy I'm Andrew or potatotube and I suck at intros so I'm gonna shut up now...

Basically all day I lied in an eno. (I'm in Chincoteague (an island)) This is supposed to be entertaining so I'll skip to last night.
My sister and I are sharing a room with three beds and we couldn't fall asleep. We went to the kitchen for a snack. My uncle was there. I went back to my room and so did my uncle. I heard noises in the kitchen like bottles clinking. I checked and no one was there. I went back and heard he fridge open. It wasn't open and no one was there. No one else heard it and I'm not schizophrenic.
Apparently according to the last chapter while I was in my eno I suddenly teleported to Talia and gave this book a rating. I don't know why.

Heyyy guys go follow my musical.ly it's potatotube with the same profile pic. Same with my YouTube so sub plz.

Btw, should I get a vine account or nah? I don't think anyone will reply but screw that.

Anyway so I was riding my bike and I heard a little girl laughing and no one was there. It came from the grass. Then I realized... Oh-... I forgot about the PG rating thing. Uhhh... Oh crap! Is Chincoteague haunted? Holyyyy... Craр!
I found out that it's illegal for a dog to molest a car... Oh gawsh... What has this world come to?
Later I started watching random tøp vids and stuff.