Chapter 1

"Did you get it?!?! What's the time on it?! Oh, Marinette answer me!!!" Alya squeals on the phone to her friend.

"I would if you stop asking me questions. And also I haven't checked it yet," Marinette replies.

"MARINETTE, you are telling me you still haven't check your soulmate time yet??? Come on you are killing me girl."

"I will look at it later. Honestly, it is the least of my worries at this minute. We can talk and I can show you at school," Marinette sighs.

"Ohhhh, okay fine. But, you will show me right when you get to school. Promise me?? Also happy 13th birthday!!!" Alya exclaims.

"Alright, alright, promise I will Alya. Thanks too!! See you soon!" Marinette says.

"Ok, see you. Also, because you promised that means you can't be late to school because we need time to talk!!! Mwhaha!! Bye Marinette!" Alya evilly tells her bestie.

"Waaaiitt...you are right!!! Alyaaaa!!!!-"
Beep.

Alya ended the call before Marinette could finish, knowing she was going to get a mouth full from her when she got to school that day.

However, Marinette stood there in angry shock staring at her phone with the words Call Ended taunting her in her pink bedroom above her parent's bakery.

Then she took the time to look at her wrist for the first time that day to see her soulmate time.

4 years 4 months 15 seconds

Staring at it, Marinette realizes that her special soulmate moment will happen in high school, when she is in 11th grade.

------------

So that is the first chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Also, if you didn't know already but this is when they are in middle school on Marinette's 13th birthday. That said, they are in 7th grade. More to come!!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!