Chapter 7

Now since Adrien has left public school, not only has Marinette been in the dumps but Adrien was, too. For him though, it was much worse because he was in a huge mansion alone, each and everyday. The only human contact he would make would be when Nathalie tells him his schedule/the time for a photoshoot, the Gorilla, the photographers for the photoshoots, and (rarely ever) but if his father asked something of him. Adrien also was found with dark circles under his eyes and in his room breathing and thinking, just like Marinette.

"Always and forever..." was all that echoed in his room.

3 years 6 months 9 seconds

He felt as if he couldn't wait that long. His heart only belonged to Marinette, no matter his soulmate. Adrien could only hold on to the hope that his father will soon be convinced to let him reenter public school. Hopefully it will be soon, he really needs to see Marinette, his beautiful Bugaboo Purr-incess.

-----------------

So, I know it is short and I am sorry but I just wanted for you guys to see Adrien's POV. More chapters to come. Thanks everyone for supporting me. Don't forget to Vote, Share, Comment, and Follow. Thanks!!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!