Chapter 11

A/N: Gahhh this is the chapter guys...omg!!! It may be short though because I am going to limit it to just Adrien reuniting with his friends...and most importantly, Marinette!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

*** First day of 11th grade

Adrien POV

Adrien, being so excited for the upcoming school day, woke up super early. He got dressed in his signature shirt, white button up, orange sneakers, and blue pants. (Basically what they always wear) He then styled his hair and checked his bag, again. Too excited to have to wait for his school experience that day, he left his room to just scrounge his breakfast down. Adrien put his dishes away and practically sprinted to the limo for him to slam the car door shut. Gorilla then started off towards the school, unaware of the goofy grinned blonde sitting in the back seat.

:::
Marinette POV

Taking her mom's advice from the day before, Marinette planned to get to school on time that day. Yes, on time! She woke up and put her hair into her pigtails and slipped on her signature outfit. Feeling she was ready for the day, Marinette made her way downstairs to eat breakfast. When she finished, she kissed her parents good bye and headed to school. Not knowing what was to come her way that day!

Adrien POV

Being too excited for that day, Adrien didn't realize how early he had his driver leave. Sitting on the school steps, Adrien saw a familiar face come into his view. It was Nino. He would know those headphones from a mile away. Brightening up, Adrien ran over to Nino.

"NINO!! OVER HERE!!" Adrien screamed.

Taking his headphones off at the call of his name, Nino looked around only to see a blonde boy running towards him. Before he could do anything, the blonde boy tackled Nino into a bear hug.

"Ohhhh, Nino!!! It's you!!! Ughh, I've missed you sooo much!!!" Adrien excitedly exclaimed.

Pulling the blonde boy off of him, Nino finally is able to take a look at the boy who tackled him. Widening his eyes, he realized who it was.

Ahhh, wait...I know that hair...and eyes...and facial features....and oh my gosh, it's Adrien!!, Nino thought.

"Bro?!" Nino questioned.

"Yes!! Yes yes yes, it's me, Adrien. I've missed you so much Nino!!" Adrien replied with a huge smile on his face, hugging his best friend again.

"Ahhhh my gosh, Adrien!!! How've you been bro? Wait, how are you here?!"

"Well, one I'm amazing and two I was finally able to convince my dad to let me come back. Today is my first day back," Adrien tells Nino.

"Really, that's great!! Just wait till you see Alya...oh and Marinette," Nino says winking and nudging Adrien, "yaa, especially her."

After Nino said that, a blush crept up to Adrien's cheeks.

"Ahh haaa, I knew it! You like her!!!" Nino observed.

"Ni-noooo, not so loud!" Adrien whisper hissed.

"And you just confirmed it!!! Ahhhh, wait there's Alya!!" Nino says pointing to a certain brown haired girl with glasses and wearing plaid.

"Hey Alya, over here!!" Nino yelled.

Alya quickly ran over and asked, "Who's this??"

Before Adrien could answer, she went through her realization process like Nino and pulled Adrien into a huge hug.

"Omg...Adrien...I can't believe you're back...I've missed you!" Alya breathed out.

Hugging back, Adrien replied, "I know, I've missed you all soo much!"

After Alya pulled away, Nino whispered into her ear the new Adrienette news he had confirmed. After screaming her head off like a fangirl with Nino, she pulled herself together while Adrien starred confused at what was happening.

"Wait, Adrien we need to find Marinette!!! Like now!!" Alya screamed.

As Adrien started to blush, Alya pulled out her phone and phoned Marinette.

On the phone:

M: "Hello?"
A: "Marinette, are you up?"
M: "Yes, why? I am walking to school right now."
A: "Well, hurry your butt up, NOW! There is a big emergency!!"
M: "WHAT?! ALYA, WHAT'S HAPPENED? Okay, I am on my way!!"

Call end

"She's coming. Okay, I think we will leave you two to your own reunion moment. It's great to see you Adrien!!" Alya says while spotting Marinette running frantically towards her, before her clumsiness took in and she tripped and fell on her face.

"Gooo, man! See you in class, but go go go!!!" Nino said, pushing Adrien towards Marinette.

Marinette POV

Of course her clumsiness had to kick in right when she was so close to Alya, and in front of everyone!!

"Ughhhh," Marinette groaned.

She then felt a presence behind her.

"Hello, Purr-incess. Miss me?" a voice said, whispering with hot breath in her right ear.

The voice then picked her up with strong hands and turned her to face the voice. At that moment, Marinette's heart dropped. She couldn't believe her eyes. She would recognize her kitty anyway, she just didn't believe he was right there in front of her.

"What? You like what you see?!" Adrien says, flexing his biceps and interrupting Marinette's thoughts.

"K-k-k-k-itty??"

"Yesss yes yes, it's me!!" Adrien excitedly says.

"Oh my gosh!! It is you....How?"

"My persuasion on my dad finally came through. Man, I have missed you soo much Mari!!" Adrien breathes out, hugging the girl in front of him.

Still in shock, Marinette pulls Adrien away from the front of the school yard.

"Chloe...special place...before..." Marinette pants, running with Adrien.

Realizing what she means, he gladly started to sprint with her to their special place. When they finally reach it, the two drop their bags and embrace each other again.

"Ohhh, Adrien I have missed you....soo soo soo much!!"

"I've missed you too. So much, princess!" Adrien replies back, squeezing her harder.

Taking the time to muster up her courage, Marinette decides to make her move. Pulling away from the hug, she puts her hands on Adrien's shoulders and looks straight into his bright emerald green eyes. Leaning closer, she closes her eyes and very slowly, presses a kiss to his nose. Instantly in disbelief and happiness, Adrien's face turns bright red, almost brighter than Marinette's. Before she could apologize, he pulls her in for another hug and kisses the top of her head in return. The two stayed there for a while in each other's arms, enjoying each other's company and loving silence.

------------------

Gahhh, I really hope you like this chapter. The kisses will come soon enough, so hold your horses. :) This was a very cool chapter to write cause of what happens with Adrien and his reunions. Hope you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share. Thanks for all the support everyone has given me because it really means a lot!! Till next chapter!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!