Chapter 8

Year after year, Marinette and Adrien grew in the dumps. They were like living zombies who carried out the orders given to them each day. The taunts from Chloe continued and Adrien had his persisting photoshoots, but both knew what was happening soon. Though that soon would feel like forever to the both of them.

1 year 3 months 2 weeks 34 seconds

This is the time, their soulmate clock time. Soon it would happen, but their hearts were already taken the both of them repeated to themselves.

(Quick A/N: As the time gets closer to the special moment, the time will start to become more specific... example of days, weeks, hours, etc..)

:::
Adrien POV

"Adrien! Please come to my office. NOW," Mr. Agreste said loudly.

Father wants to see me? I wonder what for, Adrien thought.

Adrien walked to his father's office and knocked on the big wooden door.

Knock Knock!!

"Yes, come in Adrien," Mr. Agreste said, seeing who was at the door.

Adrien, starting to feel nervous, felt his hands start to sweat.

"Yes, father. You wanted to speak with me?" Adrien questioned.

"Adrien, I have noticed your strange behavior over the past few years and have come to one conclusion," Mr. Agreste spoke emotionless.

Is this it? Can I go to public school again?!?!, Adrien thought.

"Adrien, I have come to the conclusion that to fix your behaviour changes, you will now be............. taking over my modeling and fashion design business!" Mr. Agreste exclaimed.

Adrien's face dropped. Really? His fashion business?! Wow, my father must really love him, Adrien sadly thought.

"Oh, uhhh...thanks Dad?" Adrien sighed out, not understanding what was going on.

Mr. Agreste walked over and clapped Adrien on the back saying, "No problem son! You are now dismissed," waving Adrien out the door.

Adrien, on the other hand, was so confused he just walked out watching his father close the heavy wooden door in his face.

"But Marinette??" Adrien sadly whispered, on the brink of tears about to flow down his cheeks.

............HOLD UP...SORRY THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE PRANK TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS WOULD REACT!! SORRY IF YOU BELIEVED IT, I COULD NEVER DO THAT TO MY WONDERFUL READERS. OKAY THIS IS THE REAL DEAL NOW. PROMISE! Okay Rewind!!!!

Adrien POV

"Adrien! Please come to my office. NOW," Mr. Agreste said loudly.

Father wants to see me? I wonder what for, Adrien thought.

Adrien walked to his father's office and knocked on the big wooden door.

Knock Knock!!

"Yes, come in Adrien," Mr. Agreste said seeing who was at the door.

Adrien, starting to feel nervous, felt his hands start to sweat.

"Yes, father. You wanted to speak with me?" Adrien questioned.

"Adrien, I have noticed your strange behavior over the past few years and have come to one conclusion," Mr. Agreste spoke emotionless.

Is this it? Can I go to public school again?!?!, Adrien thought.

"Adrien, I have come to the conclusion that to fix your behaviour changes, I will allow you to reenter public school again. You will start on the first day of your 11th grade year, which is in precisely 3 weeks. Until then, you will keep doing my photoshoots I schedule until school starts where you will reserve only Sundays to complete the new photoshoot amounts you will receive. You are dismissed," Mr. Agreste said confidently.

Adrien could barely contain his excitement. He gets to go to public school again and see all his friends and teachers. And mostly Marinette, his Purr-incess. He couldn't wait until the first day of school came. With that, Adrien excitedly thanked his father and skipped out of the room to his own out of the pure happiness and excitement he was feeling.

---------------

Okay, so that is the chapter. I may only have a few chapters left in this book. It will depend. Maybe I will write more books, we'll see. Anyway, I hope you guys are okay with that little prank. Sorry if I gave you a mental breakdown or heart attack, I know I would've had one. Till next time. Hope you are enjoying my book so far. Thanks for all the support everyone. Don't forget to Vote, Share, Comment, and Follow.

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!