Chapter 4

The next day of school, Adrien and Marinette were once again inseparable from each other. Alya and Nino respected this and gave their clueless, love struck friends their space. Though whenever someone would approach Marinette, Adrien would growl. Yes you read that, growl. He was very protective over her, even more now than ever. When the group of friends made it to class, Adrien inspected every person who walked through the door.

"Adrien?" Marinette asked.

"Hmm..." he replied not taking his eyes of the door.

"I think you can dial it down a few notches. Okay?"

Adrien looked at Marinette slowly and sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay, besides you have always been a naughty kitty. Right, Adrien?" Marinette laughed out, nudging Adrien.

"Yes, but I am your naughty kitty," he responded, nudging her back.

Marinette blushed at his reply. She then looked at her soulmate time.

4 years 4 months 29 seconds

Yep, still the same time.

Seeing her do this, Adrien decided to look at his own soulmate time discreetly.

4 years 4 months 29 seconds

Not putting it together that the two were soulmates, the teacher walked in to start class.

:::
From perspective of Alya and Nino

"Ughhh, Nino, they are soo stupid. How can they not see that they are each other's soulmate? They are right in front of each other, for goodness sakes!!!" Alya questions him.

"Alya, Dudette, just leave it be and they will be together soon enough," Nino replies back.

"Ughhhh Ni-noooo!!!! Hey, we should come up with a ship name!!!" Alya excitedly exclaims.

"Okay, fine by me," Nino also excitedly exclaims.

"Okay, let's see," Alya says, while pulling out a piece of paper to start writing possible ship names for the clueless Adrien and Marinette.

"Hmmmmm, what about.... Maridrien?" Nino tries, writing it on the page.

"Nooo, what about..... I got it... Adrienette!!!" Alya whisper yells to Nino, scribbling the name on the page.

"Yesss...that is a really good one Alya. Adrienette it is!!"

All while this is happening, the two fangirl/boy pair did not realize that both Adrien and Marinette were listening to their whole conversation!!! After they hear "Adrienette it is!!" come from Nino's mouth, the duo blushed bright red together.

-------------

Okay, I know it is a little shorter than my last few chapters but I couldn't wait to write it. Hope you guys have been liking the story so far. Like, Vote, Comment, Share. Till next time!!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!