Norway x Reader: Present and Perfume

Norway X Reader: Present and Perfume
From: Hetalia

*****

A colorful-beaked bird pecks onto your head. You tried your best to shoo the pest, somehow, it keeps following you.

"What's with this bird? Why does it like to nestle and peck on my head?" You asked to yourself a series of questions.

"Because you smelled like Ice,"

Dumbstruck with the incoming answer. The puffin triumphantly nested on your head. The bird was heavy. There behind you is the usual Norway.

"Do you remember the gift Ice gave to you on your birthday and applied the incredulous smelling bottle to yourself. Unfortunately, the bottle was his perfume since he couldn't come up with other presents,"

The Norwegian seemed to be enjoying the scene. A puffin making a nest out of your hair. But your hair absolutely looked like a bird's nest.

You were prepared to put some beating to Iceland, however, there was a feeling in you that you would regret doing that. Ice is so... you can't make yourself to hurt him. You were like his big sister.

"Puffin, Y/N isn't Iceland."

With the Norwegian's words, the bird immediately flew away.

"O-oh, thank you, Norway,"

He leaned to your ear and whispered, "onii-chan,"

"W-what!?" You stuttered, "Norway, I'm not Iceland!"

"But I can't help it. You actually smell like him."

"I have to take a bath to remove this smell off," as you were on your way, the Nordic grabbed hold of you.

"No." He said.

"So you actually thought of me as Iceland." You glared at him but his eyes mesmerized you, but you were not going to give by how beautiful his eyes are.

"No. I do not think of you as Iceland because of the perfume," he blushed deep red, which was unusual for him.

"I didn't gave you a present back then," his words slowly dropped to a solemn tone as he bowed his head in apology.

"How come you're being troubled by that until now?"

He raised his head slowly in a manner of such a dog forgiven by his master then wagging its tail.

"Norge, I'm fine even if you didn't gave me a present on my birthday. You've done so much for me. You and your brother have taken me in your domain."

"So don't get stressed out on that kind of stuffs, it affects me, too," you added to your long speech.

"About the smell of the perfume on you..." Norway shyly said.

"My affection for you turned sister-like since you smelled like Ice. Other than that, I also think what I feel for you is more than being a sister,"

"I don't get what you mean,"

"Nothing, Y/N. Lets go inside."