Star Stealing Prince: A Talk Between Men

Because I'm a hoe for RPG Maker games.

More of a drabble, I think.

******

His gaze were a thousand needles at the young prince. His laughs were very boisterous that the demon's eardrums couldn't take it. That annoying laugh was the quarter of that annoyance; it was how he was so close with Astra. Indeed they were the best of friends even when they were children but had somehow forgotten bits of it. Currently and through their journey, their relationship has been rebuilding.

His feelings were taboo; he was a demon and she was human. It was only Snowe who knew so well of this burning and swelling and aching feelings for Astra. He burried his face with his pale arms on the deck of the ship. There was an unused and supposedly not working carronade that seperates him from the cheerful bunch.

After a while, Astra leaves the group to go towards the bow. The salty sea breeze brushes between the undead, the prince and the demon. No words were uttered.

A loud clank approached the pale demon. He was received by a pat in the shoulder.

"So lad, are you going back?" the question from the undead soldier, Hiante, surprised him, "You've got that not much to do."

He wasn't wrong. Hiante was never wrong. For now, he can't worry that much for Astra.

The emerald-eyed prince, Snowe, stares at their conversation blankly. If it wasn't for the prince, they couldn't have left this god forsaken island. It was somehow one of the things he can appreciate about the prince.

"What are you looking at?"the demon mouthed.

"Was I staring?"

"Yes, you were."

"I'm sorry."

Snowe hid his face with his cape, embarrassment filling his whole face. He was the most stubborn prince Erio had seen. He wasn't that bad, not good either. He has to watch that mouth of his sometimes.

"What do you say? We'll grab some grub in the lower deck?" Hiante invites the young men.

Erio looked one more time at the prince. His emerald eyes were not emerald. It was the color of flashing, blood red eyes.

"Snowe, are you alright? Have you gotten no sleep?" he reached out to him but the prince stayed burrying his chin on his cape while leaning on the deck.

Hiante had already taken the hint that Snowe was acting weirdly...

It was then the sensation of fiery, burning. The color of saturated red claimed his vision.