Miles Edgeworth/Reiji Mitsurugi Drabble: Back

From: Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban

*****

Dust have accumulated on his untouched desk yet it still reflected his face when he came upon it. He has been away for a few days for a case and his office remained the same as it is.

Papers were still scattered and unfile, however, those papers were irrelevant to his job. Those were blank. He happened to slip his blank papers when he was trying to transfer it to a much more spacious space. He didn't even realize that he became clumsy over it. Having no time to rearrange it, he left it as it were as he got a call for an unexpected case.

The young man immediately fled his office to investigate the crime scene. It was another mishap from one of his certain subordinates that got involved in a crime. They were a suspect on the spot. He almost had to put his hands on his forehead to massage it as soon as he heard the news.

Edgeworth's eyes had dark circles under it, darker than the usual. He hasn't gotten any sleep in the past few days. He had thoroughly helped and investigated the crime with Wright.

He absolutely didn't want to have his subordinate become a guilty verdict so he did whatever it take for Wright to prove that his "certain" subordinate wasn't guilty of the crime and only got involved in the crime because of his mishap.

Edgeworth raked his hair and tossed himself on his velvety garish couch. It wasn't made for sleeping, but he was tired. He missed the familiar feeling of his office.

Not long enough he drifted into a deep sleep with the words "tsundere" and "kuudere" echoing in his head. Before he managed to remember who said it, his consciousness blacked out from his slumber.

*****

Idfk what to write so...