9. Dangerous Woman

Chapter 9- Dangerous Woman

Carmen's POV

By the time we got to Damon's house the twins were tired. So, I stripped them down and put them to bed. Onika had decided to stay with her dad and catch up. So, it was just Damon and I with the twins.

Since, the twins were asleep and I was horny I decided to see Damon remember his old tricks. We hadn't slept together since we got back together. I didn't want to rush it and he didn't want to push me.
He said he didn't mind waiting and that just made me want him more. Then, today with the way he acted at the hospital. I was ready to give me the reward of his life. When I finally made my way to his room he was getting out the shower and my GOD I almost passed out. 

The way the water was dripping from his pecks down to his 6 pack making him look like as if he was dipped into oil.

He was glistening and the way that towel hugged his hips showed me what I was missing. Before I could dive further into my fantasy he looked up.

"Hey, the twins down."

"Yeah, mind if I jump in?" I asked pointing to the bathroom.

"Not at all. I'll be downstairs when you're done."

"Okay." I said as I walked into the bathroom. My plan was to take a quick shower but when that water hit my skin I couldn't help but take my time. When I finally got out I oiled my body and put on the lingerie that Onika made me pack. Right now, I was thanking god she still had her hoeness, because it came in clutch for me tonight.

After I had put the twins to bed and before I went to Damon's room I had connected my phone to the speaker and left the remote by the entrance to the living room. 

When I got to the living room his back to me and when the music started he turned around, and then he saw my outfit and his month dropped. Even after having twins my body was AMAZING and I knew it.

As the beginning of Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande played I walked over to him and slowly sat on his lap grinding on him. He tried to talk but I shushed him. I got back and slowly removed my clothes giving him a show and a dance. 

Allowing the lyrics of the song to tell him how I was feeling

"Don't need permission

Made my decision to test my limits

'Cause it's my business, God as my witness

Start what I finished

Don't need no hold up

Taking control of this kind of moment

I'm locked and loaded

Completely focused, my mind is open."