1.The Beginning

Chapter 1- The Beginning

Then.....

Carmen's P.O.V.

"Carmen, could you hurry up.PLEASE!!!" I hear Mark yell from downstairs sounding a little exasperated.
He doesn't seem to understand that all this takes time. Especially when I'm going somewhere with him. I know I shouldn't dress up for him but I do because I'm in love with him. It's so bad that I turn down the boys in my school for him. I wish I could say that I still had my virginity to offer him but I don't. I lost that last year on my birthday. It was fast, quick, and hurt a lot but that's over now. I check myself one last time in the mirror. I look good. At 17 I'm a senior at East Lakewood High School. I'm the captain of the cheer/step squad. I'm sweet, nice, and smart. I'm 5'5" 135 lbs with 34D titties, a big booty, long curly black hair and skin the color of pecans. The perfect mixture of brains and body. I grab my bag and fluff my hair and I'm out of my room and downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see Mark tapping his foot and looking at his watch. When he hears my foot steps he looks up at me and for a small second I think I see desire but then I blink and it's gone. Only thing in his eyes is disgust.

Then he turns on his heels and exited the house. I have to jog down the steps and rush to lock the door. By time I get to the car it's already started and he is pressing on the gas indicating for me to get in. As soon as I get in the care he pulls off, I barely had enough time to close the door or put on my seat belt.

"GSH, Mark you don't need to rush."

"Yes, I do. Somebody took hours and now we're going to be late."

"Mom and Alley are holding our table. It's just a cake tasting and the appointment it's for another 30 minutes."

"Did it ever occur to you I might have another stop before we went there?" He asked his voice full of fury and rage.

"I...... Uh......"

"Of, course you didn't because you're a spoiled brat."

The rest of the car ride preceded in silence. When we did arrive my mother and sister scoured us for being so late,which we weren't but to them we were, making me feel worse. The whole cake testing I was silent. I felt stupid for putting the extra work into my outfit when no one especially Mark didn't notice. Plus, he and Alley looked so happy and in love tasting cake and laughing. I felt and looked like an outsider. I was grateful when it was over. Mark and Alley decided to go look at flowers so I rode back with my mom.

She knew something was wrong with me but she didn't say anything she just drove us home in silence occasionally looking over at me. When we got home I barely waited for the car to stop before I got out because I knew any minute the tears were going to fall. And i didn't want that to happen in front of my mother. I was glad she didn't follow me, she just let be. It's time like these that I love my mother.

After I had cried my eyes out, I made a decision to stop pining for a man that was wrong for me on so many levels. 1. He was too old. I'm 17 and he just turned 25. 2. He's engaged to my sister. 3. He is like an older brother and soon will be my brother-in-law. He clearly didn't want me and thought of me as a spoiled little girl. Once I realized all of this and came to my senses, I decided to give some of the boys at school a real chance. I needed to stop putting my life on hold for Mark. I was 17 damn it and I was going to act like it.

So, that next day at school before homeroom I walked over to Damon. Damon is 6'5" and fine as hell. He's been trying to get at me for months now but I always turned him but that's going to change. Once I finally reach him I tap his shoulder because his back was to me. He turns around and at first he is on his guard but once he realizes it's me his whole attitude changes. He smiles, licks his lips and rubs his hands together and says to me