2. Onika

Chapter 2- Onika
*The song is Girlfriend by Nicki Minaj*
*AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!!*

In the morning when I woke up, I felt relaxed and refreshed. It felt good to wake up and not have dreamt about Mark. Today was one of the first morning I woke up happy in a long time. Usually I wake up angry because I had dreamt about Mark and didn't want that dream to end.
But this morning is different. It's the start if something new. I feel new; like how you feel after a new hair do, fresh mani-pedi and a long shopping trip. Today is Sunday and I'm happy. As I'm getting out the shower I hear my Pills 'N' Potions ringtone. The only person who would be calling me this early is my best friend Onika.
Onika Carlos is my best friend. She is black Asian and puerto rican. She is the most down the earth person. She's taller than me at 5' 9". Her ass just like her name on that Nicki status(fat ass hell). Her body is perfect. She's my co captain on the cheerleading team. While she love to dance. Singing is her life, that and gossip or tea as she calls it. Lol. I love her we've been friends since we were 3 and we both hit the same boy first bullying us. I love her, she is my sister from another mister. There is nothing we keep from each other. Bitches is jealous but that's what they do. We still gon be #FLAWLESS!!! 👀Anyway, as soon as I answer my phone she is goin ham.
"Hey, girl"
"Don't hey girl me, missy. Tell me why the hell did I have to her about how "great" your date was on Twitter. I thought I was your #ROD(ride or die), your #WCE(woman crush everyday) We were divas in diapers. I thought I was your bestie."
"Girl, stop. Now, you know your my day one, my everyday, my bae, my number 1. These hoes can't come between us," I responded quickly trying to calm her.
"Nah, nah, lies you tell. None of that can be true because if it was I wouldn't have found out about your date with the peasants," she said sounding near tears.
"O, I'm sorry really!! I barely kept my eyes open for that tweet. I only tweeted it because I lost a bet with Damon. You know I would never do you greasy," I said attempting to explain.
"Oh, ite. You better had had a good ass excuse," she responded.
"It's not an excuse, it's an explanation," I countered slightly offended at her accusations.
"Whateva, girl I know excuses when I hear them anyway- "she said
"Do you wanna hear the details of the date plus the Mark drama after or nah?!!" I interrupted her.
"What do you mean do I??! Hell yeah, I do!! Have you not been listening to this entire conversation. Wait, wait back up, what Mark drama. I thought we ha moves pasted Mark," she practically screamed through the phone.
Before I could get a word in she said
"Wait, don't say a damn thing. I'm coming over. This is a conversation I want and need to have in person."
After that all I heard was a click. As I waited for to make the 5 mins drive over here. I continued my after shower routine. I put lotion on, blow dried my hair and got dressed in some boy shorts, bra and a wife beater(I don't know how some girls so wear a bra. Like nigga no). As I finished I heard the downstairs door open and Onika loud ass saying Mornin to my momma. And then she was in my room.
"Okay, spill," she said as in she laid on my bed out of breath.
"Nigga, why you sound like that. All you did was climb my stairs."
"Cuz I ran. Now stop stalling and spill," she said as she threw a pillow at me.
And spill I did. I told her all of the details. That's why I love my best friend.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS A FILLER BUT IT WAS NECESSARY TO MEET ONIKA AND TI LET YALL GET A FEEL OF HER PERSONALITY. SHE IS BAE. I HOPE YALL COME TO LOVE HER LIKE I DO. AND YASS SHE IS NAMES AFTER THE QUEEN!!! THE ONE AND ONLY ONIKA TANYA MARAJ!!!!!***

**Vote and Comment Please!!!**

Miss_Oj