10. Who Is This Chick

Chapter - Who Is This Chick

***This song is by LeToya Luckett***

Carmen's POV

After the twins left with my mother and Damon for the zoo I got up and got ready to go the hospital to visit Alley. As I was in the kitchen, fixing my tea I hear some keys in the door. I know it's too early for the Damon and the kids to be back, so I walk into the foyer. I arrived just as the door was opening, I was right it wasn't Damon and the kids.

"Damon, baby I'm.... who are you?" This unidentified asks me as she dropped what looked like luggage at the door.

"I'm Carmen," I answered trying not to jump to conclusions but they way she was looking at made me want to forget my relationship with Jesus for 2 minutes to whoop her ass but I was a changed woman.

"Oh, great. I'm Ciara. Can you please put these in the master bedroom and tell me where Master Damon is?" She said, this bitch thought I was the help...she is really making it hard for me not to beat her ass.

I took the biggest deep breath, remembering the twins need me and it's going to be hard mothering from prison, so I smiled and politely informed her "I don't work here, I am friend of Damon's he is out at the zoo with my kids but I can call him and tell him you're here." Now, I didn't tell her he was out with MY KIDS to be petty or shady but her face as I said it told me she thought I was trying to be so I went along with it.

"No, that's okay I can call him. Being his girlfriend and all I have his number." She attempted to brag. I had to be quick with my rebuttal he had to be shady but not obvious. I couldn't tell her that I just sat on her "boyfriend" last night because I needed to save that so I opted with something a little more subtle instead.

"Well, actually he changed his number recently. He said something about some psycho girl stalking him, I'll call." I informed her as I pulled out my phone.

"Damon, hey. No I haven't left yet. No, I'm not procrastinating, I was on my way when something came up. Lol stop being nasty. No, there is beautiful girl here who says her name is Ciara and she's your girlfriend. No, she used a key, she is your girlfriend after all." As I said that I winked at her to make her feel like I believed her and was on her side. "Okay see you then." I said as I ended the call.

"He said he'll be back in 15 mins."

Sure enough 15 mins later Damon walked in looking as delicious as ever with his eyes flaming, looks like little miss girlfriend wasn't girlfriend after all.

"Damon, baby I missed you." She whined as she walked towards him, when she got to him, she went to touch his chest but he side stepped her and came to stand next to me.

"Ciara, what are you doing here? I told you we were over, we have been for about 6 months." He asked looking both pissed and confused.

"I know that's what you said but..." she tried to explain.

"No, damn buts, you cheated on me and then lied to me about it. You don't just walk into my house 6 months later and disrespect my woman. Please leave, and give me your key." He damn near shouted. I was almost scared but more like turned on.

When he called me his woman I tried not to look shocked. I stood there the whole time with a, yeah bitch that's right I am his woman look on my face. He didn't even he give her a chance to say anything.

He grabbed her bags put them in the limo and told his diver to take her anywhere but here. Before she got in the car though he held his hand out for his key, she handed it to him but he kept his and out and gave her look and she dug in her purse and grabbed like 6 more keys and gave them to him.

"Thank you and I will tell the front gate not to let you in anymore so please don't come call or text me. I will say it again because you seemed not to get it before but WE ARE OVER DONE!!! Have a nice life." He then turned around and walked into the house and closed the door and looked at me. I wanted to be mad but he handled it so damn well.

"Where are mi hijos (my kids)?" I asked trying to be calm but low-key I wanted to jump his pants but I had to look angry or upset or something like that. All in my head I'm thinking be strong Carmen.

"I left them with your mom. I told her I had an emergency at home and she said she was happy to spend as much time with her grand kids as possible. The kids were okay with it. I am really sorry about that. It's over with her, I promise. I didn't tell you about her because I haven't even thought of her since we broke up and I didn't haven't thought of her since back with you. I am over her, I really mean. I'll do whatever you need me to do to prove that." When he said anything that was my opening.

"Anything you say, "He nodded, "why don't you come upstairs and show me." And as I ascended the stairs I stripped. At first he just watched but I got halfway up he started running up after me and so I ran and he caught me and carried me to the room and showed me just how over Miss Ciara he was. I know I was supposed to visit Alley but that can come later. In the words of Miss Houston, "Hell my body needs this."

----------------------------------------------

I know, I know, I know, Y'all hate me. A lot of people have asked me if I was gone or if the story was done but it's not. I have just been dealing with a lot in my life, moving, getting married,school, and work. But I'm back now. Here is some of the drama, I promised. It's not a lot and this chapter isn't as long as my usual ones but I wanted to give y'all something. Let me know how you like it. As always. Love y'all

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Miss_Oj