Prolouge

Gray and Natsu had been mates for years. Since the last year of high school actually. Fifteen years. They now had a thirteen year old son who was biological to both men. This concept will be explained in more detail later but to put it briefly; dragon slayers can become pregnant or make the one they've mated, no matter what gender. It is almost certain to happen if they do it in dragon mating season.

Elfman and evergreen have been together for seven years, married for five of those years and adoptive parents for two. Their child is now thirteen. Their other family is the girls 'Not Uncle Laxus' whom she had dubbed 'Adopted dj Dragon Laxus' or 'dj Dragon for short, much to her parents amusement. She attends the same high school the couple used to attended and had met at but not where they found love. That was in a hospital. It is also a story of later on.

Freed is a single parent. His child attends the same high school he used to attend and she just recently became thirteen. She has never known her farther and has only had freed and 'Uncle Bixlow' as family. Their story is one that will take time, complications and maybe a few tears.

Bixlow is single. He is a CEO of a toy making company and has been known to the general public for using his spirits to show off his favourite, and most successful, design of toys. He is like a uncle to Freed's child and is Freed's best, and one out of two, of his friends.

Laxus is the club owner of 'Fairy Tail'. He named it after the possy of friends he had at school, unaware the name was being passed on through generations. He is still in touch with his Grand farther who runs Magnolia High school and is still friends with evergreen, being their child's 'Not Uncle'. He is also single.

We will learn more of others later.

And so here we are and we are going to start with with one happy family, just like I said. Let's watch Romeo and his family. Today is the first day at Romeo's new school.