Christmas Preveiws

Freed sat in his usual free time position; on the sofa, with a book, leant back and with a cup of tea. If someone was to be so stereotypical they might say he looked like a classic Brit, a observation that would have been rather humous since he was full blooded American.

The greenett's position was perfect to glance up the stairs to the closed doors of his daughters room which allowed him to be the cautious mother he is. Wendy was smart and a teen but she was an adorable cluts and still often tripped over things. Observing the room also gave him a great opportunity to see when she rushed out of it with one of her many creations in hand and for him to ajust himself for the suprise. This time it was a peice of paper. Well from what Freed could see it was. He assumed it must be a drawing or something on he other side so he kept his eyes down and waited for her to approach and tap on his shoulder.

"Mama? I think I've improved my drawing of faces! I drew our family! Would you like to see?!" She seemed rather excited to show off her creation even though she could be seen shaking with what may be nerves.

Freed placed down his book and smiled at her.
"Of corse sweetie! You know I always love seeing what you've done!" He carefully reached out nimble hand to take the drawing but didn't get a chance to receive the drawing as the doorbell rang.

Wendy retreated away as she knew that if she gave the gift now her mother would completely ignore the door. Said mother let out a sigh, stood, straightened out his shirt and moved over to open the door.

Upon opening it he came face to face with a massive, well built chest clothed in a black shirt and a smell that made him terrified as he lifted his head. They had a brief look of suprise on their face that quickly turned into a bright smile and glimmering relif.

"Freed!! Long time no see!!"

SLAM

"...Wendy...please go upstairs..." Freed croaked, shaking as he leant his full body against the slammed shut door and gave her a shaky smile. "Mama may...be a while..."

A/N: Holiday season and I've been so quiet that I decided to give you a little Preveiw of what's to come. Hope you enjoyed!