Let's make a bet !

''Fe', if we win the game contest, I will take you out for dinner!''

Felix smiled and smirked.

''Oh ~you! But hey, Kenny, I don't want to ruin the mood but I don't think we could win this competition, Mark is participating with his team as well and-''

Interrupting his sentence, a little doggy snatched Felix's attention, running in the background of Ken's house. A feminine laugh followed the pursuit and Mary popped her glorious booty in front of the camera. She saluted Felix and sent her best amity to Marzia. Then, she kissed the cheek of her bear-like boyfriend. And as a lil' private joke, Mary looked at the Swedish guy and made a fake suspicious face. ''He's mine! <3 '' She ran away and Felix giggled, catching himself a bit envious of their situation.

Fixing his glasses, with an embarrassed cough, Ken let Felix watch over the Skype call and shot at Mary with his thick American accent. ''Oh gurl! Don't think about sleeping tonight!'' That made the both of them laugh and Felix was able to hear a tiny feminine giggle in the distance as well. The couple fitted so well together... Felix always enjoyed the relationship shared between them in the best way, no taboo, just fun! They didn't care that much about outside their own lives. They were together and just don't give a fuck about all the dramas around them.

After chasing the rabbit for a while, he noticed that Ken was about to quit the Skype visual call. Sharing a glance with his Swedish friend, letting a fake kiss escape his strong mouth.

''Hey wait wait wait! We have not finished! What if we lose the charity game contest then?'' asked the interested Swedish guy.

He scratched his 3-day old beard and replaced his glasses, Ken moved forward his webcam with a surprisingly serious and confident face, the face of a guy who knew deeply what he was saying, he put a finger on his forehead and after few seconds let out, ''We won't lose Fe', I know it. I feel it as my nipples are hard!'' Ken declared, Felix couldn't help himself and just erupted into laughter at the end of his sentence . He was not prepared for this answer. He grinned and replied with an ironic voice that he would never change. The good old CinnamonToastKen strikes again. Touching his nipple above his toasty t-shirt, he smirked and continued "Don't tell me, this kind of joke doens't please your eyes!"

Felix facepalmed himself, too shy to be looking at this for the hundred times. Ken too glad to make him embarrassed again concluded the bet, ''Alright! The bet is sealed! If we win, I promise you will see my nipples tender and juicy in reality! I will take the first flight to Brighton and- ''

''Åh fan mig'' Felix interrupted slowly. He didn't mean to say those words! Ken, after few incredible years of friendship with Felix, already knew the meaning and replied ''Yes, if you want, I'll fuck you too //wink wonk// ''

A smirk lit up the face of the Swedish guy,''Oh no you won't! I hope you're joking Bro''

''Well Mary is out, but I'm sure she won't be against that.'' then he whispered ''We should'nt tell her. She would be too interested in making a sexy video of that. That's a lil' pervy ya know?" Daydreaming, he continued with a side story about her, a few bananas and an ananas.

''Oh my god,'' Felix facepalmed ''Sorry, I don't want to know more about that''.

''Alright, but a bet is a bet. If we lose, a thing that would neeeever happen, I'll try to stop joking about nipples... Only for one day. That's a big deal!" He winked at him ''Trust me! I'm American! However if we win, I'll take you to dinner. And occasionally, bang you very hard and multiple times.''

Felix was not prepared for the last words, eyes bulging as he saw his bestfriend making it official. But he was mentally really impressed by his motivation for this charity contest and didn't want to disappoint this powerful and unbreakable bet. But what would happen? It's just a game!

''Alright alright alright! Why not! Then we have to lose I guess ''

''Oh come on! We won't!''

__________________________________________

First part done ! 8A8 h-hope u liked it !

Thanks again  A BUUUUUNCH to Craftypeaceturtle for have corrected the whole stuff !

And see ya' during the week for dah next part !//wink wonk//