Fe' ,are you alright?

Ken was staring at Felix with the most understanding expression he could give, he knew perfectly well that Felix was losing his shit and he had to do something quickly before he was forced to see him running away

Even if Ken had a hard-on, if Felix was not in the mood anymore, he would immediately stop the thing as quick as possible.

But the moment of the resilitiation was not for now, he kept talking to the Swedish guy asking for more informations, begging for something but Felix was not listening. Just chasing the rabbit and losing his mind. Ken hugged his lil' body, he squeezed him until hearing the poor thin guy crying to be released.

''Oh for fuck sake KEN. Do you want to kill me! BITCH''

''Well, you were not answering me so I had to find a solution''

After a brief smirk from Ken, all the bad thoughts of Felix's disappeared and they concluded to stop at anytime if one of them doesn't feel it anymore. They were here to have sex, it was not a porno or random shit like that.

At the end of their conversation, Fe' was feeling better, blushing at the contact of his friend grinding on him. He couldn't handle it anymore to see Ken pleasuring his own body so he released a moaned of exasperation and he found his way by himself onto Ken. He put off his t-shirt and explored with his hands the gorgeous body . His muscles, his arms full of tattoos, he felt pleased by the sight of this exclusive moment between them. At the same time Ken, fascinated of what he were doing, explored deeper the body of the blondie.The nipples were teased enough, so he searched for the lil' pewdie. Felix, still on top of Ken moaned of pleasure and hid his red face into one of his palms. At the moment that Ken stroke his boner, Felix lazed on the strong American's shoulder and moaned loudly by the sight of having his best friend's fingers on his secret part of himself.

When he was about to release, the Swedish grabbed the arm that was driving him crazy. He asked for some patience before getting back on bed, he leaft his lover's lap and properly removed his pants. He unsurprisely tried to hide his erection from the guy in front of him. He was really embarrassed to show himself, but at this point, he was just enjoying the lucid and horny eyes of Ken. The comfortable and lusty silent was quickly broken by the Swedish man complaining about being the bottom again. Trying to make him catch his attention on the general situation instead of focusing on his fragile body. Ken replied that next time he would let him fuck his hairy butt.

After a lil' cough, Ken half naked then removed his pants as well, revealing at the same time something bigger than the expectation of his partner. Felix sat on the bed, Ken put his hands on his thin thighs and carressed him before separating his legs. He enjoyed the view at a rate he would never forget. With a small gulp and an anxious glance at him, the Swedish saw his own butthole very close to Ken's dick. He desperately thought Ken would put it in with no preparation. He was about to warn him but instead he saw a liquid from a bottle dripping on his lower body and Ken's erection.

________________________

OooOOoh. too bad of meh for cuting the part here hon hon.

Lil' part but the next wahn will be biiiigger