Mr.Dickhead

He didn't noticed this thing before. Just next to his head was a box of condoms and lube. Where did this come from, he didn't remember when he put that there at all. Maybe it was there when he was losing his shiet at the beginning.

Recovering from his thoughts, he gasped at the pressure of Ken's fingers against his hole, he was rubbing the entrance softly at the same time of pleasuring himself.

''Jesus Christ, Ken that won't fit '' The sentence came totally from the deepest reasonable side of Felix's brain.

Ken slightly laughed and bit his lips. He pressed his lips against the pink ones of Felix and cheered him up. Then he looked at his face, he saw how Felix was pushing himself to not let out a squeal of embarrassment. The lube was making loud and erotic sounds. He was pounding in and out faster and faster and Felix began to not be able to lower his voice anymore. Ken lowered the speed and the pressure at the desperation in Felix's voice. Inserting another finger, trying to satisfy the need of his partner.

Felix didn't know how to place himself, being teased in both of his side, he was about to release and the feeling of having Ken in him was uncontrollably erotic. He never touched himself in this way and the sensation was too much for him. He begged Ken to stop, his eyes were red ,and his voice squeaky. He hardly tried to hide the fact that he couldn't wait anymore. He wanted Ken, he wanted to be taken roughly and he wanted this right now.

''If you want it that much Felix, come on and ride me''

''Oooooh Bitch plz, I won't do that !''

Felix returned himself, he was on his back, hiding his face, Ken took the opportunity to bite and slap Felix's ass. Ken was really strong so it was not so difficult for him to manage the fact of taking the thin and fragile Felix on his lap.

The only thing that the blondie had the time to do was to take a pillow with him. Still trying to hide his red and shy face from Ken.

He was now sitting on his lap, back to Ken's body. He was not able to see him. But he felt this time very clearly the huge hot boner of his great partner.

''Come on Fe', if you want we can keep this position, but I want to see your face as you put me inside you, I promise you,i will take the relay''

The Swedish guy, too excited for fighting executing the ask of his friend. He didn't know how to do it. But he had to .

Taking the erection in one of his hands, he felt the pressure on his butthole, the condom was there, they were both excited. It was the moment to enjoy themselves. With a small and embarrasing groan, he lowered himself onto Ken, he lowered his hips in order to push deeper Mr.Dickhead into him, he was huge! He tried to lower himself until the base of the cock but he didn't know how to manage this and of course, Ken was enjoying the show. He helped him a bit by angling himself in Felix's butt. But he still refused to rush him .He was really thick and Felix was moaning like he couldn't handle it anymore.

'' c'mon c'mon Fe'! You have not even managed half of my dick''

''THAT CAN'T BE HUGE AT THIS POINT''

Felix was uncontrollably blushing, put down his hand plus the pillow on the bed and begged and sobbed for Ken to take charge

Felix was uncontrollably blushing, put down his hand plus the pillow on the bed and begged and sobbed for Ken to take charge. His eyes were red from tears, his cock red of pleasure. He couldn't take it anymore. Ken was so aroused from this situation, he enjoyed every mood changing of his friend. It was maybe not the best sex in his life but dang it, he was crazy like a kid. Felix was definitely the most adorable partner he had in his life.

When he entered slowly the other half of his dick, Felix released a sob of pain and Ken, in order to calm the situation, looked down and whispered in Felix's ear to relax him and endure his dick a lil' while again. Felix nodded at him as thanks for helping him, he stroked his dick and added as much lube as he could. He started again his in and out motion. Slowly at the beginning, then quickly faster and deeper. The blondie was not skilled in this but he found himself moving his hips in time with the speed of Ken moves, humping the bed, putting his ass up and stroking the poor pillow that could have popped under the pressure of Felix's weight.

Pre-cum gathered out of his tip. Making the stroking easier for Ken and letting Felix do the job by himself, every moan were resonating out of the bedroom and the ambiance become hot and sweaty. They were both moaning out their pleasure. Ken, sweating and madly blushing started to loose his voice. Too amazed by how Felix's butthole was tensing and squeezing his dick. It was hot and wet. The blondie's body was so strong, more than a girl and he felt really relieved to not care about that anymore. He was finally able to be as rough as he wanted. He knew it was their first time together but every limit he was giving himself were quickly broken by the fact that Felix was always begging for more. And more...

It was insane.

They were about to release themselves together but Felix's moaning took all the good part of Ken. Felix was pratically stroking the sheet of the bed, he was a pure moaning and sweaty mess. He repeated many swedish words and multiple times the full name of his friend. That was too sexy for Ken and he heavily released himself before Felix. Suddenly launching into his orgasm mood, feeling the pleasure tingle all over his body, Felix came on the bed just seconds after him, feeling his dick inside him until the very end. It was almost painful how his butthole was squeezing this part of Ken. In this last moment of release, Felix had the disappointment to not feel Ken's cum inside him. He would have been secretly pleased to keep something inside him for a while even after he had sex.

Ken laid down on Felix, they were now face to face, panting and recovering to their senses, still in their mood, they kissed each other as a released of everything. Thanking themsleves for having finally made it. Ken's tongue was exploring Felix's mouth in the most deepest and erotic way. An unstoppable kiss that became a sleepy one. Finally broken by the lack of air and energy. Both of them were exhausted as hell.

Ken normally more resistant was totally and completely drained for his first time with Felix and the Swedish guy passed out with the pressure of Ken's body on top of him .

_____________________________________________

PART 6 done !

The next part is the last wahn ! it's more like dah prologue of dah story ! So that will be really short!

i see u in two days for ending this story !

-thanks to Craftypeaceturtle for have corrected the entire story -