Naked and hungry (The end )

Morning came really quickly, or well, that's what thought Felix when he first opened his eyes. It was about 11 pm and he slept for few hours. Ken was out of the bed and the light of the bedroom was off.

However after a long effort to get him out of the bed, with the huge stabbing pain in his back, he saw a light on in another room, he didn't know the house too well, so he took a glance at the door. It was the kitchen's light and that was Ken, just making himself a sandwich and a hot coffee. Not that tired, just naked and hungry.

With a loud yawn, Felix made his entrance into the room ,Ken proposed to him a bit of his sandwich.

The fact that they had sex few hours before looked so meaningless at this moment. And Felix smiled and sighed at the sight that their bro relationship didn't changed even a bit .

Felix put his hand around Ken's neck and broke the space between their faces with a small kiss (and then ate the sandwich bc... eh. This bitch was hungry too!).

 This bitch was  hungry too!)

THE END <3 8A8 //wink wonk//

(I think Ken' never been so happy for have been such a loser in his life . waht a lucky grumpy bear.)

____________________

O-OKAY babus. Enjoyed it?

That was mah first fic and that was a big challenge since english in not mah native language. I feel very proud and i can't believe it's DONE. hon hon (btw. Sorry if sometimes it was cringey to read.)

Feel absolutely free to give me ur opinion,/review it matters a lot to meh 8A8 !

Thanks again A BILLION Craftypeaceturtle for your help.( i mean. sincerely. i owe u a big thing!U did an awesome job and thanks for have not judged meh 'cause i'm 1000% sure sometimes it might have been painful to correct mah stoopid english mistakes/grammar.)

So that's it !i'm currently working on a new fanfic. It's poodieken again . it's called "Motovlog'' and i hope i'll have the determination to finish it and add illustrations !

Also i'm absolutely amazed by the number of views on this poor fan fic.I don't deserve this at all but from dah bottom of mah kokoro. THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT .

Thanks for everything and thanks for have read dah entire story 8A8

//gives a karrot kake//