Welcoming hug

He let Felix enter before him and the first words of the bear-like owner were for signalling the fact that Mary was out and a bunch of other stuff that the Swedish guy didn't understand

He let Felix enter before him and the first words of the bear-like owner were for signalling the fact that Mary was out and a bunch of other stuff that the Swedish guy didn't understand .He was too preoccupied by the body of his friend, stuck to his front, his hands exploring his body on top of his outfit, Ken's voice was muffled on Felix's shoulder, he slipped his hands at some parts and stopped himself on the hips of his fragile boyfriend. He heavily pushed his own body to Felix's back. The blondie guy felt something hard, but tried to not think about the posibility of a boner in fear that would make him blush more. Again.

Felix turned his body to Ken and look intensely into his dark chocolate eyes. Wrapped his arms to his back. At this point, they didn't care about the fact they were friends or that this would ruin anything. They were way too excited at the thought of them finally alone and together for awhile. Skype and BroKen podcasts were there too, but this feeling was for real. Felix's warm and Ken's pressure, that was another completely real thing.

Felix was not fighting any of the exploring hands of his friend, he was now pinned to the wall, accepting to be cornered by the strong body of Ken, he pulled his chest onto him, Ken tasted and bit Felix's pale neck. The hot and strong smell of his bear-like friend envied the Swedish guy, they were finally close, so very close and they loved it.

The most impressive fact was they were both nervous and conscious at the same time, laughing nervously at each others new move. Finally, he closed his eyes, in order to think of the pleasure that Ken was giving to him, he enjoyed every caress and small biting. But that was always soft and gentle. Felix's body was now used to this erotic touch. He was waiting for something more... Well more ''rough'' to his lower part.

After this very naughty thought, Felix didn't know he would have been so quick into this mess. He waited for something. Something he would have never expected before. He knew Ken was a cute teddy bear. Too shy for doing something in case that he won't accept. So the Swedish guessed it was now the time to make him realise that he won't jugde Ken for anything the massive bear would do.

Telling clearly him the fact would certainly push and rush his partner. So he opted for the silent way to say it. By the fact of encouraging every step of Ken's ''journey''. Felix wrapped his arms around Ken's neck, kissed his neck, his beard, begged for a kiss. He sighed with a sexy and impatient voice. 'Kenny~ more ''

In this way, the cinnamon guy felt praised. He became more and more confident. He came back to Felix's lips and pressed against his own one intensely, licking the lower lips that made his boyfriend's gasp and open slightly. Just enough to let his tongue entering for a very long, heated and passionated kiss.

The situation become too hot and Ken was literally devoring Felix's body. Deep sighs and desperate moans were sounding into the otherwise silent house. Ken couldn't get enough of the Swedish's nipples. Soft as marshmallows, his crotch was hard as a rock. He lowered himself to Felix's hips, touching and stroking the boner of his friend. That was enough for the ''welcoming hug'' when they entered Ken's house.They were searching for more intimacy.

Ken took Felix like an  excited fairy princess and was about to put him on the sofa, near the  center of the living room but not too far from the entrance anyway

Ken took Felix like an excited fairy princess and was about to put him on the sofa, near the center of the living room but not too far from the entrance anyway. It was obvious he choose this place because he couldn't wait anymore. However, the Swedish boy was not in the mood for a first time with a guy on a sofa and sarcastically found a joke about how lame Americans were and were also too impatient. Finally he ordered for something more sensual and Ken changed his destination to a cosy place. A big king sized bed would be certainly better for pleasing to Mr.popular.

Waiting to be deposited on the bed by Ken, Felix suddenly felt anxious at the moment. Only 5 minutes before the crucial moment, he realised that if it wasn't Ken, he would have certainly run far far away. But well, no, it was his best bro' and the thought of having this guy to himself, even it was just for 30 minutes of pure pleasure and fun, made him regret the idea of escaping afterwards.

Felix laid on the bed, Ken stuck onto him, the Swedish in a brief moment stared at the ceiling, the situation was moving way too fast. Ken was taking the confidence and the control. He became doubtful. He knew his best friend had multiple moods. Ken was a beast, that was obvious. But which Ken mood would be good for in the bed? The gummy bear, like how he was at the entrance or the untamable bear. Full of energy and sick of sex. At the worst moment, he caught himself having the fear of not being able to satisfy his friend. He knew Ken would make him feel great, this would certainly be the best sex he would have in his life, but he was thinking of Mary. His girlfriend, she had soft boobies, maybe she was giving him the best blowjobs? Maybe she was able to endure the unstoppable sex mood of the guy?

But Felix, even if he had sex a lot of times, he knew his limits and he would feel very shameful to fail at satisfying his friend. What if he fell asleep in the middle or hurt the cinnamon guy because he hadn't experimented enough before and didn't know what to do. All those questions were running crazy in his head and unconsciounally he didn't notice he clung to Ken's t-shirt. Paralyzed in fear of what could happen and realized how pitiful he was for having pushed Ken to have sex with him.

''Fe', are you alright?''

_________________________________________

Part 4 DONE !

Well, that 's a very unique way to welcome someone in their house.//wink wonk//

Sorry for cuttin' here but hey! How lucky u are, the number of words was ridiculous too low, so i've mixed two parts for making a big one !

-Thanks again to Craftypeaceturtle for have corrected the entire thing -