A bunch of losers...

23 hours and one month later

.23 hours and one month later.

- 23 December.- The last day of the competition.

''FE'. WE ARE LOSING! WHY!?''

''Don't be so grumpy Ken, at least we're participating, that's the most importan-''

''I HATE THIS GAME. OMG! MARK'S TEAM IS BETTER THAN US. ''

''It's just a game, there is nothing impor-''

''I WANTED TO BANG YOU''

...With a unsurprised rising of his eyebrow, Felix took a big breath and whispered to his desperate friend. Without any argument and surprisingly calm :

''Then let's do it''

''I CAN'T WIN THIS LEVEL AND WE'RE LOSING. WHY ''

''Are you even listening?''

''WHAT DOES THIS GAME WANT? I SHOULD MAKE A TWEET ABOUT THAT. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE.''

''Kenny, if you stop shooting, I will let you suck my nipples and fuck me.''

''MARY IS NOT HELP-''

Ken's eyes rolled then stared at the Swedish boy for several seconds. He was clearly not expecting something like this. With sparkling eyes like glazed donuts and smiled like a crazed fan girl, he finally asked for a repeat of the last sentence. Thinking that he had misunderstood.

However Felix was not ready to repeat this, too embarrassed of the thing he said. He tried to not to make any eye contact, just few glances whilst biting his lips with a madly blushing face. After Ken asked a few times and his friend not letting his words out, he knew what he had thought he heard was true. But to make sure of his theory whilst Felix was regretting himself for having lost his control before, he leaned forward and asked for a straight answer.

''Fe', are you really talking for real? I mean, you're not joking right now, I know when you do'' he approched his webcam until the Swedish boy could only see his big dried mouth, ''Are we really talking about sex?'' Ken bit his lips and was expecting to get the reply he was begging for. At this moment he didn't totally know if it was a joke like the Swedish guy would usually do. But when he saw his best friend looking very embarrassed, disapproving by a lil' shake of his head. He didn't know what to reply with. His mind was a rollecoaster of mixed emotions. The ambiance became really embarrassing. Awkward. But slightly lusty.

With a palpitating heart that felt like it was in his mouth and yet the Swedish guy was surprisingly calm on the outside. Was he trying to fake his confidence? That wasn't a normal conversation. Who was excited and who was shy? Ken had always laughed about that so many times. The gay jokes, homosexual fake kisses, butt things and nipples stuff. And then what would happen if it was finally real? Neither could believe what just happened.

On the other hand, Felix was quite prepared for this, for a second he thought that was a normal thing in their relationship, but he knew that their friendship would end like this one day. The bromance was too strong and each new meeting was more and more frustrating for him. The day was finally here. No running away, it was his chance.

He was really tempted to end this with a usual "I'm jokin' bitch'' but the situation was too serious and that would ruin all the mood he was trying to build within the conversation.

Ken tried to break this silence, wetting his lips slowly, taking off his glasses and cleaning them on his toasty t shirt. He cleared his throat:

''W-Would you really come to my house or yours and you kno'... Do the thing?'' Ken stuttered. Felix, cleared his throat and replied with a shy approbation.

''Listen, I won't explain you that Kenny, but that's just.. sex okay? I guess, I don't know... Ken. You're usually the pro at this subject... I didn't know you would be so shy and nervous.''

''Mh, yeah. Not really, I mean... And what about Marzia?'' Coughed Ken.

"...and what about Mary?"

''That's not the same thing. We're kind of open you know. That's different...''

''It's the same for me then. And we already talked about her during a BroKen podcast, you know what's wrong, and I think that would be another little secret between us''

Felix glancing at some plane reservation stuff, felt amused to see his unarmed friend, casually kinky and pervy. But today he discovered that the American was maybe only faking his confidence, he was just a gummy bear, full of shyness and apprehension. Just asking for permission to play outside with his friend.

Ken was not in the same mood as Felix, that was hard to explain but he was kind of excited, just by thinking about his bestfriend's naked body. Mixing that with all the stuff he would have to deal with. He's a rough guy and all the dirty thoughts slapped his mind every second. He shook his head when he caught him madly blushing, overthinking and Felix staring at him. He couldn't hide his excitement to his famous best bro'.

Afraid to see the American guy running away, freezing for few seconds he asked him to meet each other before the new year's eve at his house in L.A. So in few days time.

Surprised and disoriented, Ken was literally at 30 cm of his webcam, crawling for more information. That was very early, and also too long for his usual American patience.

On the other side, Felix ready to validate his plane reservation ticket. ''Yea, but we can do this early January if you're busy''

''OH HELL NO. BRING IT ON. MAKE IT A STRIP TEASE. I M SO PUMPED!''

______________________________

Second part done ! //winky wonk// O3O

Who would think Ken would be so grumpy ! Well, Felix can handle it i guess!

-Thanks again  Craftypeaceturtle for have corrected it! -