Got Found Out....Twice!

Third Person POV

"Timber, the praetor wants to see you."

"Which one?" Percy asked. He wasn't sure why he was being summoned, but he didn't think he had done anything bad, so he decided to go with it.

"Reyna."

He nodded and started trudging towards the praetors' quarters.

"Hey, Jack?" Missy called after him. Percy turned back to look at her. "She seems like she's in a foul mood, good luck."

He felt his stomach clench a little. "Thanks for the heads up."

The lane the praetors' houses were on was quiet. Percy couldn't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but he kept walking anyway.

He knocked on Reyna's door and waited.

The praetor threw open the door and eyed him coldly.

"Jackson. Come in."

Percy followed her into the back room, a simple office with a wooden desk and two chairs.

"Sit down." Reyna ordered. Percy nodded and did as he was told. Rather than sit, the praetor went and looked out the window behind her desk.

"Do you know what an Iris Message is?"

Percy did his best to play innocent. "No, ma'am."

"It's a magical means of communication. The Greeks use it."

"Use? Aren't they all dead?"

"There is a Greek camp across the country in New York." Reyna said shortly. "And you know what? I received an Iris Message from that very camp this morning."

"Okay...." Percy wasn't sure where this was going and his gut was twisting. He knew that Roman practice was to kill imposters and an Iris Message from the Greek camp didn't exactly help with that.

"It was from Nico di Angelo, actually. I believe you met him."

"Yeah...."

Reyna suddenly turned around and stared at him. Percy forced himself not to fidget.

"He said he's going to kick you back into your cryo-induced coma."

"Wh-what?" That wasn't what he expected.

"Percy Jackson. Clever, using your last name as your first."

"I can explain, Praetor-"

"Don't bother, Nico and Annabeth already did. Usually I would have you publicly executed for lying to infiltrate the Roman Legion, but I'll give you a free pass considering the circumstances."

"Thank you." Percy's stomach loosened considerably and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"So you're Annabeth's age?" Reyna asked.

"Uh yeah. Hold on, I'll get rid of the disguise."

Percy closed his eyes and prayed to Aphrodite. He felt himself grow several inches taller and opened his eyes to find Reyna still looking at him.

"You're a son of Neptune, correct?" Was all she said.

"Yes." Percy said. "Well, technically Poseidon."

Reyna nodded and went to her chair. "Would you like to stay here as Jackson Timber or would you rather go back to being Percy Jackson again?"

"I'd rather be me." Percy said.

"I'll speak with Frank and we'll devise a scenario of some sort to cover Jack's 'mysterious' disappearance." Reyna said with a nod.

"Could we do it now?"

"I see no reason why not. I'll have to get him here though. Anyone else you would like in on it? I assume you've made friends while you were here."

"Hazel." Percy said. The 16 year old centurion had been very nice to him while he was pretending to be a kid.

"Done. Wait here." Reyna left the room. Percy occupied himself by following the patterns of the dull wallpaper.

"They should be here soon. I sent one of the more focused Lares to find the two of them. I assume they'll be together."

Percy nodded in thanks. "You're being very kind by doing this."

"We don't love the gods that much to turn in an innocent man." Reyna said. Thunder rumbled quietly and a wolf's howl from outside the camp responded to it.

Reyna chuckled and Percy raised an eyebrow. "Jupiter would be mad to mess with us. Lupa stands as our guardian, always."

"Really?"

"Yes."

---------------------------------------

When the other praetor and his girlfriend arrived, they quickly planned a way to explain Jack's disappearance. It was decided that Percy would stay in Frank's house for the rest of the day, waiting for one of the three of them to come get him and sneak him to the border.

Luckily, Percy had found some sheets of paper and a pen in Frank's desk, otherwise his ADHD would have killed him.

His drawings were by no means perfect, but they were recognizable. There was a sketch with his team, depicting Annabeth, Steve, Bucky, Nico, and himself in their uniforms. Then there were separate drawings of each of his teammates.

Percy checked the battered wristwatch Frank had left with him. It was nearly time for the big reveal.

Sure enough, he heard feet shuffling on the pavement down the street.

"Praetor Arellano!" A voice suddenly called. Percy felt his heart leap into his throat.

"Lady Diana?" Percy had to admit, Reyna was a pretty good actress. Her voice showed no sign of wavering. "Did you need something?"

"Yes." Artemis answered curtly. They were close enough for Percy to peek out the window and watch.

The goddess of the Hunt nocked an arrow and aimed it at Reyna, whose back was to Percy.

"Where is the son of Poseidon?"

[A/N GUESS WHO SUCKS AT UPDATING! (Hint: it's me) it was my birthday on Thurs. and I tried to update then, but didn't finish it. So instead I bring you this on the day that the legendary Daveed Diggs performs his last show as Marquis de Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson in Hamilton. Many tears have been shed.

ALSO IF YOU PLAY TOWN OF SALEM AND YOU NAMED YOURSELF LAFAYETTE TODAY AND PLAYED WITH A JOHN LAURENS WHO SAID THEY WERE GONNA ADD YOU THEN PLAY A FEW GAMES WITH YOU AFTER THEY LET THEIR DOGS OUT, ADD RangerorRider ON TOWN OF SALEM. I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON WHEN I TRIED TO ADD YOU AND ACCIDENTALLY CANCELLED IT, THEN DIDN'T NOTICE UNTIL I LEFT THE LOBBY. I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW YOU OFF! Please forgive me DX

So yeah.... Enjoy!]