Second visit

----Adrien's POV----

I decided to visit Mari again "Plag, claws out!".
I jumped from building to building until I landed gracefully on Mari's balcony. I'm here because I want to know if I have a crush on here or not and I... well that pretty much it.

I knocked on the window and she got up out of here chair at the desk where she was doing her homework and slid the window open. "What are you doing hear kitty?" she asked sweetly. My heart melted. "I'm um... j-just wanted to say h-hello p-princess." Oh no I do have a crush on her, but what about Ladybug!
"Hm, princess that's very sweet Chat" she looked at me with the cutest smile 'seriously Mari are you trying to kill me' I thought to myself.

----Maris POV----

He called me princess, that is so cute!  Oh god I think I'm falling for chat! "Hm, princess that's very sweat chat" I smiled at him. "Oh um please come in" I love how he always sits on the window sill and waits for me to welcome him in.

We sat on my bed and just talked about stuff for a little while and ate cookies. It was nice really he made me feel happy but then his miraculous beeped and he had to go. "I had a nice time just talking to you, maybe I should visit more often" chat said kindly "I think I would like that" I said with a smile. Then he pulled me into a hug!

He was warm and his leather suit was soft. He also smelt oddly of camembert but I liked it and we held the hug until his miraculous beeped a second time.

----Adrien's POV----

My miraculous beeped and that meant I had to get going so I said "I had a nice time just talking to you, maybe I should visit more often"
"I think I would like that" and she gave me a nice smile. I didn't really know what I was doing but I gave here a hug! And unexpectedly she hugged back. She felt warm and the hug was comfortable, here perfume smelt nice and here hair was so soft.
My miraculous beeped a second time and I broke the hug.

"Good bye princess, see you tomorrow"
"Yeh, o-ok, goodbye kitty".

We both smiled at each other as I slid out the window and jumped off the balcony.

Plzz continue to read chapter 9 is already being edited