Dobble date desaster

•morning after the ball•

----Adrien's POV----

It was only 7:30pm and mari and I were trying to sleep in. "Wake up sleepy heads" Alya said popping here head up out the trap door along with Nino "we have an awesome dubble date planed dudes" Nino said sounding exited.

I was cuddled up next to mari in here bead. It was warm and comfortable. "Noooooo" Mari said hiding here head under the covers and pressing here warm forehead against my chest.

I had a cheeky idea, I tickled her sides and she squealed and giggled. "No stop its to early" she laughed. I jumped out of bead and tickled here more "ok I'm up, I'm up" she laughed.

I had no shirt and boxers so I pulled on a nice shirt and jeans and walked down stairs for croissants with Alya and Nino while we waited for Mari to get changed.

She walked down the stairs with a black dress that had a green paw print on the back and black flats. Across the front of the dress it said 'I 💚 cats'.

"Mari you look adorable" I said "did you design that yourself!" Alya said absolutely gob smacked"Yeh, I designed it that night my parents caught chat and I kissing" she said looking at me sweatily

"Yeh, I designed it that night my parents caught chat and I kissing" she said looking at me sweatily.
"Mari, that's so beautiful" I replied, I love here so much
"Wow, #relationship_goals" Nino said, his jaw hitting the floor.
"We better start this date, we have so much planed" Alya said lifting Nino's jaw and kissing his cheek.

We started with the zoo, then headed to the Louvre and spent hours looking at all the art. We didn't notice for a while but there where people following us with cameras.

We were hastily interrupted by the local news lady "is it true that ladybug and you, chat are dating" the news lady said forcing the mic in front of my face. "Yes, could you pleas leave were busy" I knew how to handle these people being a teen model and all but she then pushed the mic in front of Mari's face. Marenette looked a little startled and you could tell she wasn't used to it. "What's it like dating a teen model and both being super heroes"
"um, I err-" she looked distressed so I cut in
"Can you pleas leave?" I pleaded
"Alya, what's it like having a hero for a best friend" the news lady insisted
"How do you know my name" Alya said shocked
"Let's go" I said grabbing mari's hand and running with here Alya and Nino running closely behind us.

About five more journalists stopped in front of us and we're all asking questions at once. We were crowded and I have to admit I had never bean stuck this bad.

----mari's POV----

I was getting more and more worried as more and more of the paparazzi crowded us. I felt a little dizzy and all the noise of the paparazzi became more and more muffled. "Mari are you ok, you don't look so good" my vision was now blurred and I could only just make out Adrien's voice "Adrien?".
And then everything went black.
"Give here space" one voice said
"Is she ok" said another
"What happened" said someone behind me.

The next thing I new I was being picked up into someone's arms "MOVE" they shouted. It was Adrien he was running with me in his arms outside where an ambulance was waiting.

•next day (in hospital)•

"A-Adrien, w-where am I" I said slowly sitting up. "Your awake! Pleas lie down and I'll get your parents" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

My parents, Adrien and the doctor were all in my hospital room and I was sitting up sipping some water.
"It's nothing dangerous" the doctor said as my parents and Adrien sighed with relief "she was just dehydrated and exhausted from lack of sleep and not enough water, so she will need lots of rest and fluids. She will be out of hear by this afternoon and should be fully recovers in a couple of days" the doctor explained. "Thank you" Adrien said as the doctor left.

•that afternoon (at mari's house)•
----Adrien's POV----

I was so worried about here when she passed out. So we're Alya, Nino and here parents but I just don't know what I would do withot here. She's the love of my life, no, she is my life. I carried here to here bed and fetched here a glass of water and we talked and watched a movie.
We then heard a knock at the door. It was 7:00pm so the bakery wasn't open Which is what made it wearied. "I'll be right back" I said to mari as I walked over to the front door.

IT WAS MY FATHER!!! What is he doing hear?
"What do you want" I said harshly to him.
"I saw what happens to marenette on the news and just wanted to know if she was ok and to see if you will forgive me" he said looking very sorry. I couldn't believe it, he was saying sorry! He wanted me back! "She's fine, she was just exusted and I don't want to come back. I'm happy hear and free to do as I pleas. I'm happy!" I said almost slamming the door in his face but he caught it. "You love here don't you" father asked
"Yes" he handed me a small black box. I opened it and inside had a small Dimond engagement ring.
"Don't let here go Adrien" he said before he walked away.

I hid the small box in the pocket of my jumper. I was contemplating whether we were ready to be engaged as I sat down next to here and rested my arm around here shoulder. She snuggled here head into my shoulder and I switched the TV on to the news Chanel. Cowensidently the headline was marenette passing out and me running here to the ambulance. Mari looked up at me and said "thank you for saving me, my hero" she giggled.
"My pleasure, prrrrinssese". I chucked
"Who was at the door?"
"Um... Wrong address" I lied.

That night I didn't sleep. All I could think of was weather we were ready. We've only been dating for about three months but we have secretly loved each other for years. I finally decided we were ready so I will ask Nino to help. 

Should I add a wedding chapter? 👰