Arow in the knee

----Adrien's POV----

I told mari I was having coffee with Nino and I wasn't lying apart from the fact that I said it was just a catchup. We were organising how and when I was going to propose!

"Dude, how you bean, what's the emergency" Nino said as we hugged
"I um, want to propose to Mari" I said feeling a little nervous
"Really, that great Man I'm so happy for you, let's organise this thing man"

Nino and I decided that Mari and I will go on a date to the Eiffel Tower and I will propose at the top this time next week (good thing summer holidays just started), Adrian Agrest stile. I joked to myself through my nerves. I first have to ask here parents for here hand.

Mari was shopping with Alya in the new fashion warehouse on the other side of Paris so it was the perfect opportunity.

I sat them down in the Dining room. "I know it might be a bit sudden but um... I would like to propose to your daughter" my palmy where sweaty. Siberian put here hand over here mouth and looked up at here husband who gave here the nod of approval. "Of course you can marry our daughter" she said with a big smile "I've always wanted a son" her husband chuckled.

I was so happy. I had the approval of here parents and how I was going to do it all worked out.  

•the day of the proposal•

"Let's go on a date mari, the Suns out and it's nice and warm" I said enthusiastically "yay, where are we going" she said smiling "it's a surprise" I said kissing the tip of here nose and grabbing my movie stare like sun glasses.

"The Eiffel Tower, awesome!" She said as we hoped out of the taxi. We got to the top stoping for autographs and pictures along the way. We sat at the cafe at the top and had a coffee each and admired the view.

"It's such a nice day" she said holding my hand "a perfect day you might say" I added. I turned my body around to face here and she faced me. I held both here hands in mine and began to put one knee down. A crowd began to form around us. I puled the small black box from my pocket and opened it up. Marenette started to cry, laugh and smile all at the same time and people were taking photos.
"Marenette, will you marry me" I said happily, my heart beating out of my chest "yes, yes oh my god yes!" I slipped the ring onto here finger stood up and kissed here. By that time there was a big crowed cheering and taking photos.

I broke the kiss and took here hand. we started running down the stairs. When we reached the ground the paparazzi were taking photos but we were still smiling and continued through the crowed. We waved over a taxi and headed home.

----Mari's POV----

He preposed to me! I can't believe it. I'm going to marry the love of my life.

I ran inside to mum and dad who were serving some Customers but they could wait. "MUM, DAD, ADRIEN PROPOSED TO ME!" I shouted as I hugged them both. "That's great!" My mum said overjoyed "well dun Adrien" my dad said hugging his future sun in law.

The next day Adrien and I met up with Alya and Nino at a coffee shop. Nino didn't tell Alya because he new she would want to hear it from me. I didn't say anything, I just walked up to here with a big grin and showed here my left hand. She grabbed my hand "is that what I think it is!" She said sounding both shocked and surprised. I nodded and she jumped up and hugged me "OMG YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" She screamed. "I KNOW, ISNT IT GREAT!" I squealed back. Nino and Adrien just looked at us and laughed.

"Have you set a date yet dude?" Nino said
"We will get married in about two years, we will be 18 by then" Adrien said with a big smile.
"And i can't wait" I said kissing him on the cheek.

OMG there getting married! *fangirl*
Lol Sozz
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱