Spicy

WARNING this is graphic DO NOT READ IF U R UNDER 14!!!!!

----mari's POV----

As I stormed out of Alyas room Adrian was just coming up the stars so I grabbed his hand And we walked back to my house silently. When we got home I sat on my bead and creed in his arms.

"What happened" he said
Into his eyes "they have been dating for six months and Alya didn't trust me enough to tell me" I said crying "Nino didn't tell me ether" he said with a frown.

I leaned in and kissed his fore head and then looked into his deep green eyes. He leaned in and kissed my nose and looked into my crustal blue yes.

----Adrian's POV----

I felt a rush of fiery love as I smashed my lips against hers like waves againsed a shore. The kiss was already fiery but it continued to heat when she liked my bottom lip asking for permission. I didn't acsept but instead pushed my tong throu here waiting lips. I put one hand on her back and one in here hair while she pushed here hands up my shirt and rested them on my lower abs.

I ran my lips along here cheek bone leaving a trail of small kisses down here jaw line and onto here neck. Mean while I had un clipped here bra with my hand that was on her back. Oh no, I thought as I felt myself go hard, I hope she doesn't feel that! It was to lait because she looked down there for a split second obiously she felt it.

She began to moan silently obviously feeling the pleasure. I slowly lifted the hem on her shirt up to here lower bust. She hesitated, I opens my eyes to see here face but she quickly shut here eyes again and continued kissing. I pulled away from the kiss and quickly transformed into chat. Mari always seamed more comfartebal around me when I was in cat form.

I lifted off here shirt and pulled off here bra. She began un zipping the zipper that wheat from my neck to my croch and I let here. We were still siting up so I gently pushed her so she was lying down and I lay on top her.

I un did here button and fly on here jeans and piled them down to here ankles. I crept back up to her neck and kissed it she moned silently and I got a little exited so I left another trail jof kisses from her neck to here stomach and then back up to here neck. "Ahh, Adrian, mmm~" she moans.

I pushed my bump against here and she moned a little louder "ahhh~". She was really wet now so I pushed a little harder. "Ahhhh~ Adrian".

----mari's POV----

I moaud as he pushed his bump up against me. He pushed harder and it felt so good "Ahhhh~ Adrian" I moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly my trap door swung open. "Marenette I'm so sor-", Alya said but was cut of from here own sentence when she saw us in a sexual position. "I hid behind chat when I saw here face. "YOUR CHEATING ON ADRIAN WITH CHAT" she yelled "it's not what it looks like" I pleaded. To make matters worse Nino popes his head up as well and his jaw hi the flor. "YOUR NO SUPER HERO" Alya said angrly as she Dow my stairs. I slipped my shirt and jeans on as chat zipped up his sute. "I have to tell Adrian this" Nino said sadly "WAIT" shouted chat to Nino as Nino began to exit "I'm chat" he said sad he slipped off his ring. Nino gasped in shock "can you get Alya back pleas" I said with my head down.

I REFUSE TO EDIT THIS CHPTER. THIS WAS A DARE TO PUBLISH AND MY FRIEND WROTE THIS NOT ME!
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱