Two years later

•two years later•

----Adrien's POV----

"Do you Marinette Duchang, take Adrien Agrest to be your husband, to love and to hold in sicknes and in health"
"I do"
" and Do you Adrien Agrest take Marinette Duchang as your wife, to love and to hold in sickness and in health"
"I do" I said smiling and looking into here beautiful eyes.
"You may now kiss the bride"
I kissed here and we were both smiling. The crowed cheered as we walked hand in hand down the red carpeted aisle into the White limo at the end. On the back of the limo there was a banner that said 'just married' and a picture of a ladybug and black cat. There was also the traditional tin cans attached to string banging and clattering behind us.

"I love you" she said looking into my green eyes
"I love you more" I said and then kissed here a second time.

•one month later•

We had moved into a new house about a week ago and were Serling in very nicely. It was a normal sized two story house with three bead room two bathroom. Mari had already opens here new buisness as a fashion designer and of course I modelled it. And everything was right. I even made up with my dad. He forgave me and I forgave him and I visit him once a month. Even hawk moth hasn't attacked I over two years!

One morning I woke up to marinnette jumping out of bead and running into the bathroom. "What's wrong mari" I asked her from the bathroom door as she vomited into the sink. "Food poisoning?" I asked, She shook here head "no",
"Stomach bug?" I questioned
"Guess again" she said trying to sound cheerful
"How am I supposed to know" I said,
"Morning sicknes, I'm pregnant Adrien" she said facing me and smiling.
"R-realy, t-that's great!" I said with a big smile.
"Can I hug you now?" I asked cheekily
"Yes". I picked here up and spun here around. "I'M GONA BE A DAD" I shouted over joyed with the news.  

"Calm down" she said laughing as I fist-bumped the air. "I haven't told anyone yet, your the first one to find out and I was planing is seeing Alya and Nino today so we can tell them then".

----mari's POV----

I grabbed my coat and hoped in the car on the way to Alya and ninos house.
When we got there Alya ran towards me "Marenette look!" She said excitedly. He showed me here left hand. It had an engagement ring on it! "Well it's about time" I joked as Nino walked past riling his eyes.

"I also have news" I added smiling a little. "What is it?" Alya said still smiling
"I'm pregnant" I said pointing to my stomach.
"SINCE WHEN!" Alya shouted with joy. "I only found out myselfe last night!" We were both exited for each other.

•nine months later•
"It's a boy!" Adrien said as the doctor passed the cleaned up baby to him.
"Let me look at him" I said with my arms reached out to him. Adrien kissed his forehead and passed him over. He had dark hair and bright green eyes, he was beautiful.
"Isaiah, his name is Isaiah" I decided
"Perfect" Adrien said leaning down and kissing my for head.

  THE END!!!
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱