Parents come home

----mari's POV----

Hey Tiki, I'm home. Adrian won't be back for a little while, he's grabbing some clothes. I think he is moving in" I just realised but I was happy about it. "Hey marenette, I have somthing for you" then Tiki puled out a pair of read spotted earrings with three small red spotted beads hanging from them.

"There beautiful" I said looking at them in my hands "try them on"
"But you will disappear, I can't"
"Don't worry marenette, pleas I insist" she said with a smile. I trusted here so I pulled of my old earrings and put the new ones on.
"Mari look I'm still hear. Now spots on"

"Tiki, spots on" I transformed into an absolutely beautiful dress. And my mask was a faded black and red. The dress had no shoulder straps and the body was completely black and then from the bottom of the body to about half way down the dress it faded from black to read. There was also a black ribbon choker that covers my hickey and black elbow hight gloves and long red ribbons in my hair that was now shaped into a neat bun.

Then Adrian walked in. "Wow, you look drop dead gorgeous" I did a little spin to show off my outfit "Tiki gave me these new maracoulus earrings". Then Plag popped up behind Adrian and handed him a new ring "try this on Adrian" Plag said placing the cat shaped ring with to green joules for eyes.

He slipped off his old ring and put on the new one. "Plag claws out!" He chanted.

He transformed into a black tuxedo with a whit buttoned up collared shirt underneath and a green bow tie that perfectly matched his eyes. He also had long black pants, black leather shoes and black leather gloves. He still had the chat tail and ears and the mask stayed the same. We de-transformed and asked Tiki and Plag what the fancy get up was all fore.

"You have bean invited to a revealing ball" Tiki said joyfully
"You mean our identity will be reveal to the world" I asked a little nervous
"Yes" Plag added
"Your masks should come off very easy" Tiki said with a smile.

The ball will be at the city hall this Friday. It starts at 8:00pm.

We herd a knock at the front door so Plag and Tiki hid. "Stay hear Adrien, it's my parents". I ran down the stairs and opened the front door. "MUM, DAD your home, how was your trip" I said as I hugged them
"It was good. Your Aunty and uncle say hi. Oh there nice earrings" my mother said
"Um, thanks. There is also something I want to tell you" I said nervously.
"Go on" my dad said
"Adrian, you can come down now pleas" I shouted to him.

Adrian walked down the stairs.
"Hello mr and mrs Duchang".
"This is my boyfriend, Adrian Agrest and um"
"I had an argument with my father mr. Agrest and I was wondering if I could stay for a little while. I can help in the bakery of you like" he said adding that irresistible smile
"I remember you, your the boy marenette had a crush on since she was about 13, you enters the gaming tournament" my dad said with a big grin
"Dad, pleas don't" I whispered.

"I almost forgot" my mum said pulling out a small blue bracelet. "My mother gave me this when I was 16 and I found it when we stayed at your Aunties house. Hey And you can where it to this" she said opening the a4 paper that said 'you are invited to the un masking of ladybug and chat noir. To celebrate all there hard work'.

"I will" I said hugging here.

That night Adrien slept on a metres next to my bead but I snuck in next to him anyway.

The pictures above is what marenette and Adrien will where to the revealing ball

I can't draw for shit so don't judge. STAY COOL
🐞🐱🐞🐱