Happy Birthday, Macs!

Macca turned onto her street, humming the tune to "I'm a Believer" as she walked. As she got closer to her house, she pulled out her key ring and began fiddling around with it, looking for the key to her front door. It was quite a difficult task, considering the sun was quickly setting, but she eventually found it as she stepped onto her porch. Unlocking the door, she stepped inside. Closing the door behind her, she turned around and flicked on the lights.

Suddenly, a large group of people jumped up, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Happy Birthday, Macca!" they exclaimed, and the 16-year-old girl gasped in surprise. Standing in front of her were the members of the Beatles and the Monkees, and David Bowie.

"Oh, thank you," Macca said. "It's so nice of you all to stop by!" She walked around the room, hugging each of her guests. All nine of the men grinned at her as she stepped back, beaming.

"How did you get in here, anyway?" Macca asked them.

"Em invited us," Micky replied. "She's the one who set all of this up." He gestured to the rest of the room, which was covered in various birthday-themed decorations.

"Wow," Macca said. "I love it!"

"She'll be glad to hear it," David told her. "She's been planning this for days."

"That's so sweet," Macca said, smiling. "Where is Em, anyway?"

"She went to the store," Paul answered. "Apparently she forgot something."

"Although I really don't see what she could've forgotten," John added. "It looks to me like she's already gotten everything."

"Well, with Em, you never know what's going to happen," Peter said.

The rest of the group nodded just as the front door opened and Em stumbled in. She was carrying two bags, one in each hand, which she placed on the table in the kitchen before turning to the group. At the sight of the birthday girl, her face lit up and she rushed to greet her.

"Macca, you made it!" She exclaimed, giving Macca a hug. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you!" Macca replied. "I can't believe you did all of this!"

"Oh, it was nothing," Em replied. "I had plenty of help." She gestured to the group of musicians, who waved at the two girls. Macca smiled at them as Ringo began to speak.

"So, Em, what's in the bags?"

Em smiled and walked back into the kitchen, the rest of the party following close behind. Em unloaded the first bag, which contained a birthday cake in the shape of an open book. The words "Happy 16th Birthday, Macca" were iced onto the pages. Em placed the cake in front of George, but quickly took it away after she noticed him trying to take a taste of the frosting.

Em the unloaded the second bag, which held a brand new camera and a picture frame.

"What are those for?" Davy asked.

"Well, how are we going to remember today without pictures?" Em answered. "They're also Macca's birthday gifts."

Macca smiled and took the camera from Em.

"It's a very nice camera," she said. "And I know exactly what I want the first picture to be of."

The group was instructed to stand closer together, with Macca in the middle. The camera timer was set, and a few minutes later, the picture frame was filled with a photo of the group of them. John, of course, had a ridiculous look on his face. His eyes were crossed, and he was trying to touch his nose with his tongue. The rest of the picture was relatively normal, besides the fact that Micky had given both Macca and Em bunny ears.

"I love it!" Macca exclaimed, placing the picture frame on a shelf where it could be easily seen.

"We're glad," Mike said. "Now, Em, when are we going to eat the cake?"

"Oh, yeah, cake sounds delicious right now," George said.

Em giggled as she replied. "We can eat the cake once we sing to Macca," she said, leading the group back into the kitchen. She had already put sixteen candles on the cake, and she lit them as she instructed the group to gather around the table. Then, she began to sing, the rest of the group quickly joining in.

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Macca!

Happy birthday to you!

"Make a wish," Davy suggested, and Macca smiled.

Closing her eyes, Macca made her wish and blew out the candles.

_____________________________

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Macca! I hope you had a great day!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

As always, everyone, thank you for reading, commenting, and all that jazz!