Part 2

(Surprisingly....this gif goes well with the song "Rather Be" nightcore 0-0)

-After school-

well that could've gone better! But I'm used to it now... I sat alone at lunch again and of course no one dared to talk to me....Yea. (sigh) I wonder where Yugi is.... he was nice. Welp I gotta head home...maybe i'll stop by that Game Shop I just heard about. Yea Yea i don't get out much... it should be around the corner..ah! There it is! <you walk into the store> Wow! look at all the games! (gasp) are those duel monsters cards?! awesome! I look around for a bit more until i hear a voice. " hello miss! what can i do for you?" an elderly man said. "oh no sir" i reply. " Alrighty then! hey are you a friend of yugi's?" he asks. "Yugi's here?" i ask slightly excited....hmm why? i barley even know him. meh. " Yes! i can call him down if you'd like!" he replies happily. "N-No you dont have t-" i try to say before the man calls yugi."YUUGi! There's someone here to see you!" he says. suddenly i see the baby panda. "huh? oh hi there (Y/N)! I see you've met my Grandpa!" Yugi says with a smile. "Hi Yugi." i say. "Why don't you come up here?" he asks as he heads up the stairs. "um...sure" i say as i look at my neko watch. I've got some time. a couple hours at the most. i walk up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Come in" i hear yugi say. i take a look at his room. he has quite a few games in here! And its pretty clean too! " Soooo...um...what do you want tp talk about?" i ask quietly. "Well...i was thinking of getting to know you better! You seem like a nice person to hang out with!" Yugi says cheerfully. I was taken aback by that comment. Get to know me? I seem like a nice person to HANG OUT with?! That's so strange....he has to be the first person to say that to me and actually mean it!

(THIS IS THE RESULT OF MY LIMITED IDEAS! TwT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?! haha XD)