Part 13

"So what did you wanna tell me Yugi" I ask. "Well.....I know this the last day of school annnnd....well...(sigh) I'm leaving for Japan in the morning.." He says sadly. I felt as if my heart stopped working...h-he's leaving?...why didn't he tell me sooner?! Why?! "So....your leaving....w-why?" I ask. "Well I wanna go to college there! They have some pretty neat colleges there and I wanna try new things! I've already started to learn Japanese." He says. "so....I....I guess this is goodbye, huh? You'll be following your dream and I'll just be here...still trying to figure out mine." I say, crying a little. Yugi puts a hand on my shoulder. "You'll figure it out...it takes time..." he tries to comfort me."I...just dont want you to leave...ill be all alone.." i say. "You wont be alone...you have my number...you can call me. and you also have our friends. so your never truly alone..." he holds my face up, wiping away the tears. "Ok.." i say. "Will i never see you again..?" i ask. "Most likely...in the future..." he smiles warmly. Just as we were about to hug...we hear some voices. "Hey! move over i wanna see!" "You think they'll kiss?" "OOOH I ship them!" "uh oh...they saw us! hide!" they whisper. "GRR! You eavesdropping jerks!!!" i yell as i run after them. "OH NO SHES MAD! SCATTER!!" They run off, but....i dont even try to catch them...i'm too upset to...(starts to cry). I feel a hand on my shoulder...yugi...." Hey...lets not end this on a upsetting note. we came here to have fun right?" he tries to cheer me up. "Heh...yea.." i mumble. (slow song plays) "can i have this last dance?" he says, feeling awkward. I take his hand "Sure...my panda boy". he chuckles and we end the night...dancing.

(CRI....TwT. Fear not though! this is not the end! ^-^ I have something special planned for the last chapter! hehe!)