Part 9

-2 years later-

I CANT WAIT! Only two more weeks until the end of high school! Then its off to College! eeeeeeeeee! im so excited! With Yugi's help, i made lots of new friends these past years too! (sighs dreamily) Yugi~ hes so cute and kind and- wait a sec! i have school! GAH! i better go and meet yugi at the game shop!!

Yugi's POV:

Wow...only two more weeks....I'm surprised how time flew by. I wish it could've lasted longer... Im going to miss (Y/N)...She and i both want to go to college...but the change of us getting into the same one is slim to none. (looks at clock) SHIT. I run outside to see (Y/N) standing outside...looking as beautiful as ever. her (H/L) (C/H) hair pinned back and her  bright (E/C) shining...(sigh) if only i had the courage to tell her how i feel... I've come close before..but something always gets in the way! Like that one time at the park! i was going to tell her, but then Yami and his girlfriend Sasha budded in and asked us to join them for lunch. There's been other times..but the world seems to not want me to! Is it even meant to be? I guess its ok though...she might like someone else or reject my feelings. Or worse...get FRIENDZONED. (SIGH) " Hey Yugi! ready to go?" (Y/N) chirped. "Hi (Y/N)! You bet! hey wanna race again?" i asked. "HELL YEAH!" she fist pumped the air. Huh... its funny, cause only two years ago she was always down and lonely and never looked happy...now look at her! Shes more open and interacts more! She even made some friends along the way! "ON YOUR MARK...GET SET....OH! a puppy!" she says. I look to the side" Huh? what puppy?" i ask as i turn to face (Y/N)...accept...shes not there.."HAHAHA! YOU FELL FOR IT AGAIN YUGI!" she giggled."HEY NO FAIR! YOU KNOW I LOVE DOGS!" i run after her laughing.

Your POV at school:

DARN IT! even with the head start yugi still managed to beat me! I guess being so adorably smol.. (cough) has its perks! haha! (the bell rings) "common yugi! time for class!" i say cheerfully. "Ok!" he says.

-After class- Yugi's POV:

Hmm... during class i over heard some guys talking about a...prom. wait... a PROM?! YES! This is the perfect opportunity to tell her! But....does she even want to go? (picks up a flyer) hmm... ill have to try!

-At Lunch Time-

"Hey yugi! Can you help me please? i need a mentor for math...eheh!" (Y/N) asks me. " Sure thing (Y/N)!" i say. YES! I can ask her while we study! (we go to the gym) "sooooo thats how you do it!" (Y/N) said surprised. "Thanks yugi!" she hugs me. "N-No prob (N/N)!" i say. Then, just when i was going to ask her...some boy comes up and asks her! I PRAY she says no. sure enough...she does! "N-No? why?" he asks her. "Well i dont know you very well and you never talk to me....also..weren't you that jerk that beat me up two years ago?" she asks. BOOM she got him there. "I-I....fine..forget i said anything.." he says as he walks away in shame. "Welp... i think he got what he deserved! haha!" i laugh. "YUP! hmmph! he was a real jerk! And i hear he uses girls for homework or...(cough) specific reasons" she says."OOOOHHH! hes one of those!" i say, not surprising though..i kinda knew that but the way he treated the girls at our school."YEA!" she says laughing. Throughout the rest of the day she was asked out by two more guys. I was always relieved when she turn them all down.