Part 14

-The next day in the morning-
(TAP) I stir in my sleep...Ngh..(Tap TAP) h-huh? What's that noise? (TAP) probably just some birds...(TAP TAP) ok that's it! (Opens window..GASP) I-It's YUGI! "Hey (Y/N)!" He whisper/calls to me. "Hey Yugi! Don't you have to leave for Japan?" I call back. "Yes, but I wanted to see you before I left!" He smiles warmly. "I wanna show you something!" He says. "Ok! I'll be right down! Just let me get my sweater! It's cold out here!" I call. "Alright! But hurry!" He says. (I walk downstairs and meet Yugi) "nice bike panda!" I say. "Thanks! Now hop on!" He says. "What?!"
"You heard what I said! Now hop on!"
"Ok!" I hope on the back of his bike. "Kay now hold on!" He smirks. I wrap my arm around him. I blush deep red. (We take off) once we get to a hill he starts to struggle. "Here let me help you!" I say. "(Huff) no! I told myself...(huff) ride you all the way up this hill!"  He huffs and puffs, peddling hard. "No way! If your going to take to whatever place your taking me. I'm going to help!  I'm not going to be a drag!" I yell. "Ok...fine you can help." He says. Once we make it to the top, I get back on the bike. Then after a little while, we finally reach our destination. "We're here..." He says holding my hand. We have to walk carefully to a sitting place. "Brrrr..." I start to shake a bit. I had given him my coat cause he had gotten really cold during the bike ride. "Here." He puts the sweater on me. "N-no! You'll get cold too!" I put the sweater over him too. That way we can both be in the sweater. "So...this is what I wanted to show you.." He points to the sun rising over the town. Wow! It's beautiful! "Yea...what I wanted to tell tell you was....was...." He blushes deeply. "Wha-" suddenly he kisses me. (Y/N) (L/N)! I LOVE YOU!!
(Well that's the end! Hope you liked it! Maybe...if you guys want...I can make a continuation! ^-^ I'll leave it up to y'all!)