Part 12

(OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! Yugi you look rather hot today! *wink wonk to yugi lovers* buuuuuuut YAMI IS HOTTER! COUGH COUGH hahahaha....ha....i need help...TwT)

Yugi's POV:

Ok....Prom night...i cannn....i cant do this! hhhhhhh I've never gone out with anybody! What do i say? (deep breath) ok...calm down...wow....i really need to control my emotions! (looks at clock) SHIT...no matter what i do...im always late for something! And this time just so happens to be a "DATE" with the most important person of my life! ok that was a bit cheesy...but no time to worry about that! its already 7:50! I have to be there by 8:00!! (gets in my car) (Yes ladies...he has a friggin car! :3 :P OH MY RA HE CAN DRIVE! yey)

Your POV:

Ok! im ready for this! in just ten more minutes...ill have the time of my life! YESHH! I can't dance though...oh well! It'll still be memorable! My first date...my first prom...my first crush! could things get any better? (car drives up) i guess it can! :P "Hey yugi!" i call as i come outside." hey (Y/-)...." he blushes...

Yugi's POV:

Wow...she looks...amazing! her (H/C) in (H/S)...and her dress is a vibrant (F/C)...and her eyes....the one thing that can melt my heart at one glance...her beautiful (E/C) eyes...(dreamily sighs) welp time to go the prom! if i stare at her any longer...i think i might faint! eheh...

-At le Prom...Your POV:-

(we sit at a table with all our friends)

"THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!" Sasha hugs Yami tightly. "Yes it is! (cough) your hugging me too tight!! i can breath!" yami says as he struggle out of sasha's embrace. "oh sorry yami! i was just excited!" she apologies. "your forgiven you scatterbrain!" he playfully punches her head. "HEY!" she giggles. (seto and joey are here also! with Tristan and duke, Marik and bakura, and ryo with good marik! haha tea came with some random guy. :P) "Get over here you mutt or i'll put you up for adoption!" seto scolds joey. "(le wimper) you love me though! (le puppy dog eyes)" joey bats kaiba's face. "(sigh) yea" he pats his head. "HEHE...my OTP.." i say. " All our friends are having a good time...maybe we should go dance a bit?" yugi completely ignores my comment of the puppyshipping. "Nah...ima bad dancer. besides...would you really want to dance with someone with two left feet?" i pout. "Meh...your not the only one." he chuckles. (suddenly "Perfect Two" plays) (we both look at each other...lost in each others eyes...then he pulls out his hand to me.."Do you wanna?" he asks nervously."(Giggle) do you even have to ask?" i say as i take his hand and he lead me to the dance floor. We dance...his hands on my waist, pulling toward him...my hands on his shoulders. Suddenly...all eyes are on us... but all yugi and i can hear is the song....almost like everything else has disappeared. Just the two of us. As soon as the song ends and we break from the trance. we hear clapping and awes. Yugi and I both blush a deep red. then we hear someone yell "KISS HER DAMMIT!" Yugi and I just look at each other...blushing like crazy. "Erm...l-let's go over here (Y/N)..." Yugi studders as he pulls me to the exit. "Why are we leaving?" i ask. "were not leaving...i'm just taking you to the art room...where its quiet and no one is staring at us....cause...i need to tell you something." yugi says. (some of the crowd from the dance followed the two lovers...they didn't notice.)