Part 3

(AWE LOOKIT THAT!!! Hes all blushy for YOU! ^-^)

"O-Oh? what makes you say that Yugi?" i ask try to calm down, BECAUSE HE FRIGGIN SAID ID BE NICE TO HANG OUT WITH! eheh. "Well...when I first saw you in the library, i often wonder how you were like. I wondered what kind of person you were. I knew there was more to than meets the eye. So when you bumped into you, i knew id see you again sooner or later! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand im rambling again..eheh.. sorry!" Yugi finised up blushing in embarrassment." Haha its ok yugi! In fact...your the only person that has spoken to me like A person believe it or not." i said with a light chuckle. "WHAT...i dont believe it...surely someone has talked to you before!" yugi says suprised. "Believe it... im what people consider as an outcast. No one likes me and no one will or wants to be my friend..." i say a bit sadly. Yugi just sits there for a moment...oh no... i think i may made him think less of me now.. i knew it. Nobody like me...not even sweet little yug-....suddenly yugi hugs me."Y-Yugi?...what are you-" i try to say." Im sorry...it must be so lonely feeling like no body will ever accept you...If it make anything better...I'd like to be your friend (Y/N)." yugi says, crying a bit. (Meanwhile...Yugi's Gramps is spying on you two....o this cute little moment..HEHE) "Y-You want to be my friend?...." i ask on the brink of tears." yes... that  is if you want me to.." yugi says. I hug yugi tighter. " of course i want you to! id like that very much...Thank you.." i say, hugging yugi close. "Your welcome...." yugi finally says before i leave.

(AWE THAT WAS CUTE! welp i hope your enjoying this so far! the option for an change is still open! hehe....YugiXreader....so cute! but ill leave it up to you guys! ^-^)