Chapter 2: The Cafe

*ART CREDIT TO ME (CHECK INSTAGRAM FOR PROOF)*

"Hello and welcome to the Maid Cafe, may I take your order? How about some drinks to start?" Aphmau asked.

"Umm, how about a raspberry lemonade for me and..." said one of the customers,"a Coke for me," said the other.

"Okay then, I will be right back with your drinks." Aphmau went back to the staff room, where Kawaii~Chan was waiting for her.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan has something really, REALLY important to tell you!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, where the whole restaurant can hear her.

"Okay Kawaii~Chan, but would you keep it down? You're shouting," Aphmau whispered to her.

"OKAY KAWAII~CHAN'LL KEEP IT DOWN BUT GUESS WHAT?!"

"Kawaii~Chan!"

"Sorry! Kawaii~Chan is just really excited!"

"About what?"

"Aaron~Kun is here!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah! He sat down at Kawaii~Chan's table but he requested for you since he knows you work here, and on the plus side he said you so looked cute in the maid outfit!"

"But but I--how's my hair?"

"OOH! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GREAT FOR KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP!! KAWAII~CHAN'S GONNA TAKE SO MANY PICTURES! EEEEEEEK!!

"Okay just get a raspberry lemonade and a Coke for table 7, and I'll do it."

"YAYYYYYYY!!!!"

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm doing this. Why am I doing this? Why am I walking there right now? Why am I about to ask him our specials? Aphmau thought. "Hello and welcome to the Maid Cafe! May I take your order?"

"Umm, how about a water?" Aaron said.

"Okay, I will be back with the drink."

Aphmau went back to the staff room to get the drink for Aaron, but overheard something interesting:

"Kawaii~Chan, please go away!" Zane exclaimed.

"No! Kawaii~Chan needs a hug from Zane~Kun because Zane~Kun needs hugs. Who doesn't need hugs?!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Me, obviously!"

"See! Your darkness and the not wanting of a hug proves that you need a hug!"

"What?! And by the way, I'm not all that dark! I like...uhhh...never mind."

"Come here! NOW!!"

"Stay away from me, you girl...woman...cat...thing!"

Kawaii~Chan had to chase Zane all through the room just to give Zane a hug, but she succeeded. And he failed.

"Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"What?! Zane~Kun just needed a hug!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"No, I didn't!" Zane said.

"Okay Kawaii~Chan, did you get the raspberry lemonade and Coke for table 7?"

"Yes, Kawaii~Chan did."

"Good. Now Kawaii~Chan, don't go hugging Zane. It annoys him. Did you want to annoy him?"

"No; Kawaii~Chan wanted to make him feel better, and hugs always make Kawaii~Chan feel better."

"But that's not the same for him, is it?"

"No..."

"Thank you, Aphmau," Zane said.

"Now group hug!"

"HEY!" Aphmau then giggled.

"Let's just keep working, okay? This place is packed."

"Okay. Aphmau, make sure to get tables 1, 3, 5, 7,and 9. And Kawaii~Chan, make sure to get tables 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10, and to STAY AWAY FROM ME. Got it?"

"Yes," Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan said in unison.