Chapter 6: The Thief

*VIDEO CREDIT TO SUGAKOOKIES*

"Hi, Zane," Michi said, flirtaciously.

"Michi, go away. I'm never gonna talk to you again after what happened on Valentine's Day," Zane said.

Wow, Michi thought, this was gonna be harder than I thought. But, nothing's impossible. "Well, people change."

"Some do, I'll give you that. But not you. Why are you even flirting with me? You don't even like me. At the Valentine's date, all you said was, 'You'll do.'"

"I've taken a liking in you."

"Fancy words, eh?"

"Well, we have a lot in common. We're both dark, evil, and mysterious, aren't we?"

"Why are you still talking to me? You don't even work here."

"Sometimes people just can't stop talking to the guys they find attractive."

"I'm attractive? Yeah, right."

"Well, how else would you think Kawaii~Chan likes you, hmm?"

"Sh-she does? Wait--"

"Don't say another word." Michi pulled him in and kissed him.

"Z-zane~Senpai...?" Kawaii~Chan said, her eyes filled with tears.

"Kawaii~Chan...don't go...i-it's not what it looks like!" Zane said.

"Guys always say that yet it's exactly what it looks like!"

"No, Kawaii~Chan..." Kawaii~Chan ran out of the restaurant and back home. "Michi, I hate you. Leave. NOW."

"Fine," Michi scoffed. "I didn't even like you at all. I just like taking guys from people."

"I SAID LEAVE!!" She left in a really sassy way (as sassy as a buttball😝). Zane left the restaurant trying to hide his tears since his first love was ruined by Michi.

------------------------------------------------

When Aphmau and Katelyn came home, Kawaii~Chan was still lying on couch, crying and shouting things like, "Zane~Kun doesn't love Kawaii~Chan" and "Zane~Kun's a cheater" and "Kawaii~Chan loved Zane~Kun but not anymore."

"Kawaii~Chan... are you okay?" Aphmau asked.

"Kawaii~Chan's fine. It's just, Zane~Kun doesn't love... K-kawaii~Chan!" She burst into tears.

"Good, 'cause I didn't--" Katelyn said.

"Katelyn!" Aphmau interrupted. "Kawaii~Chan, I saw the whole thing."

"Yeah, how Zane~Kun cheated on Kawaii~Chan!"

"No, no. That's not what it's about at all. Michi tricked him. It was she who kissed him, not Zane. Zane hates Michi, but he loves you."

"H-he does?"

"Yes, very much so."

"I'm so sorry, K-k..."

"I'm not the one to apologize to."

Hours and hours passed, and Kawaii~Chan had finally finished her apology cake for Zane. It was the exact one Zane had made for her, as a memory of their first kiss.

Knock, knock. Kawaii~Chan was at Zane's front door.

"Go away!" Zane said from inside the door.

"It's me," Kawaii~Chan said, her eyes still filled with tears.

Zane opened the door. "Why are you here? To yell at me over something I didn't even do?"

"No, Kawaii~Chan came to apologize. Kawaii~Chan hopes this says it for her." Kawaii~Chan handed him the cake.

"Wha-what's this?"

"It's an exact replica of the cake you gave Kawaii~Chan on the day of our first kiss. That's why it's symbolic."

"Kawaii~Chan, thank you."

"No problem. Now shall we continue, Prince Zane~Senpai?"

"We shall, Princess Kawaii~Chan."