Chapter 4: The Shrine

*VIDEO CREDIT TO CHLORA VALKYRIE*

"Thank you, Kawaii~Chan, for forgiving me. I better head home," Zane said.

"Kawaii~Chan will walk you home," Kawaii~Chan said.

"Thanks, Kawaii~Chan."

"No problem."

They left to go to Zane's house.

"Could I have your number?"

"Wow. That was a little forward of Zane~Kun. But sure." She handed a piece of paper containing the number to Zane.

"I just thought we could talk to each other more often. We seem to have a lot in common."

"That is true..."

"Well, you can go ahead and stop here. This is my house," Zane said, pointing to the house that they had stopped in front of.

"Okay, then." As Kawaii~Chan had started walking, Zane said:

"Kawaii~Chan! Wait!"

She turned around and Zane was right there. He pulled her in, kissed her, and ran off. Once Zane was out of sight, she squealed like there was no tomorrow, and went back to the house.

------------------------------------------------

"Umm... Kawaii~Chan, what's this?"

It was the next day. Aphmau, although very reluctant, had to go down to the basement to get a My Little Horsies toy when she saw a different shipping shrine. She was happy it was no longer her and Aaron, but confused and surprised.

"Yes, Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan replied.

"What's this?" Aphmau asked.

"Umm...well..."

"Kawaii~Chan!"

Aphmau had been staring at a Zane x Kawaii~Chan shipping shrine covered in pictures and sculptures of them kissing. I wonder what Zane would have thought of this, Aphmau thought.

"Katelyn..." Aphmau called up the stairs.

"Ugh, what do you want?" Katelyn shouted down the stairs. "I was sleeping--oh." She saw it too. "Wait, you can't be serious, you're crushing on him?!"

"No! Maybe... Kawaii~Chan doesn't know," Kawaii~Chan said.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Katelyn laughed.

"It's not funny!" Aphmau said, trying to hide her giggles.

"What? Have you guys never had a crush before?" Kawaii~Chan said.

"So you do have a crush on him, hmm?" Aphmau said.

"Maybe..."

"Just admit it, you like him!"

"Of course Kawaii~Chan likes him! He's my friend."

"LIKE-like him."

"Okay, Kawaii~Chan does. But is there really a problem with that?"

"Yes, there is. I'm leaving. Kawaii~Chan, just go to Zane's house or something," Katelyn said.

"I'm gonna go too," Aphmau said. "I bet Aaron wants to hang out. Kawaii~Chan, please don't go crazy."

Aphmau had officially been weirded out by the Zane~Chan shrine, but thankful Kawaii~Chan took down the Aarmau one. She walked over to Aaron's house with Celestia.

Knock, knock.

"Celestia, remember, stay calm and don't bark."

Aaron opened the door. "Hey, Aph." BARK BARK BARK BARK.

"Celestia! So sorry about Celestia," She continues to bark. "She just loves coming over here, so I brought her with me."

"Why are you here anyway? It's not like I don't want you here, but--"

"I just wanted to hang out."

"Oh, okay. Well, come-- Kawaii~Chan?!"

Aphmau turned around. She saw Kawaii~Chan with her phone taking pictures of her and Aaron. Once Kawaii~Chan saw her turn around, she ran off towards Zane's house.

"Ugh, I don't know what I'm gonna do with her," Aphmau said.

"Well, come on inside."