Chapter 3: The Apology

*VIDEO CREDIT TO MIEF'WA_GIRL*

Katelyn, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan were all back at home. Katelyn had somewhat enjoyed her theatre class, given that Travis was in it. Aphmau had spent the entire day just trying to keep Kawaii~Chan away from Zane; his orders.

Knock, knock.

Aphmau opened the door. "Yes, Dante?"

"Is Kawaii~Chan here? I need to talk to her," Dante asked.

"Please don't tell me your gonna ask her on a date after what happened in high school."

"No! No, well I'm not saying she's not pretty because she's absolutely beautiful but-- that's not the point. What I need is to talk to her. Where is she?"

"She's in her room. I'll go get her."

"Kawaii~Chan's coming!" said Kawaii~Chan.

"Okay, then, I will leave you two alone." Aphmau left.

"What did you need Kawaii~Chan for, Dante~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Well, I need you to come over to our house. We have a surprise for you." Dante said.

"Oh?"

"Just follow me." Kawaii~Chan followed Dante back to his house.

"You can come in, Kawaii~Chan," Dante told her.

"Hey, Kawaii~Chan," Laurence, Travis, and Garroth said in unison.

"Hi, guys," Kawaii~Chan said.

"Well, we have a surprise for you," Dante said.

"You said that already."

"You can come down now," Dante shouted up the stairs.

"Zane~Kun?!"

"Hi, Kawaii~Chan," Zane said.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have something for you." He pulled out from his back a very delicious-looking cake covered in strawberry frosting and rainbow sprinkles.

"CAKE?! Kawaii~Chan loves cake!"

"I wanted to apologize for how immature I was being at work."

"Kawaii~Chan forgives you."

"Well, here's your cake." Zane holds it out so Kawaii~Chan can take it, but she doesn't accept it.

"Let's share it!"

"No, no, I couldn't--"

"Kawaii~Chan insists. If Zane~Kun took the time to make the cake, then he should get at least one slice of cake. Kawaii~Chan will not accept it if Zane~Kun does not eat a piece."

"Well, if you insist..."

"Yay! Let's go eat the cake at Kawaii~Chan's house! I'm sure that Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama will each want a piece."

"Okay, then."

They both went back to Kawaii~Chan's house to eat the cake with Aphmau and Katelyn. On their way there, they had been talking:

"So, Kawaii~Chan heard you like ponies?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Wha--WHAT?!" Zane exclaimed.

"Hehehe! Kawaii~Chan doesn't judge."

"Did Aphmau tell you?!"

"Maybe..."

"I'M GONNA KILL HER!"

"Wow. That was harsh."

"Well, isn't that basically who I am?"

"A guy who likes ponies? Hehehe!"

"Hey!"

They knocked on the door, and Aphmau answered.

"Kawaii~Chan, you're back! Hi, Zane! What are you doing here?" Aphmau asked.

"Well, I gave Kawaii~Chan an apology cake, and she insisted on having us share it, including you and Katelyn," Zane said.

"Oh, that's sweet! I love cake!"

"Yay! Let's sit down at the dining room table! Kawaii~Chan'll go get Katelyn~Sama." Kawaii~Chan said and left to go get Katelyn.

"So... did you tell Kawaii~Chan I play with ponies?!" Zane asked.

"Maybe..." Aphmau said.

"Hey!"