Chapter 5: The Kiss

*VIDEO CREDIT TO MIEF'WA_GIRL*

"Oh my gosh, Aphmau~Senpai saw Kawaii~Chan," Kawaii~Chan said to herself on the way to Zane's house. She had taken some pictures of Aaron and Aphmau, but because of Aaron, Aphmau is now mad at her.

Knock, knock.

"H-hey, K-kawaii~Ch-chan," Zane said nervously after what had happened the day before.

"Hi, Zane~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is really happy to see you!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Y-you are?"

"Of course, silly! Kawaii~Chan was just hanging around at home, and then Katelyn~Sama left somewhere Kawaii~Chan doesn't know of and Aphmau~Senpai went to Aaron~Kun's house. So, Kawaii~Chan decided to come here!"

"Okay then, come inside."

Kawaii~Chan entered the living room and saw an abundance of My Little Horsies dolls. "Wait, Zane~Senpai likes My Little Horsies, too?!"

"Yup. Aphmau had introduced me to ponies, and I fell in love with them. My favorite is PinkieCake, what's yours?"

"Kawaii~Chan doesn't have a favorite; she loves all of them. Oh wait, Kawaii~Chan just realized she already knew you liked ponies."

"That makes sense. Wanna bake cupcakes together and play My Little Horsies?"

"Kawaii~Chan would love that."

After about an hour, Zane and Kawaii~Chan had made the yummiest and pinkest (if that's even a word) cupcakes and ate them while playing ponies.

"Princess Kawaii~Chan is so very sorry, Prince Zane~Senpai, but Princess Kawaii~Chan must leave," Kawaii~Chan said.

"That's okay. I'll see you on Monday, then?" Zane asked.

"Yes, you will. Bye!"

On the way home, Kawaii~Chan looked over at Aaron's house and saw Aphmau giving her a dirty look from Aaron's room. She couldn't stop squealing though, because the dirty look was from Aaron's room. She went back to the house and started watching Fairy Tail (CUZ ITZ OBVIOUSLY THE BEST ANIME IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH SWORD ART ONLINE -Gingey) on Netflix.

------------------------------------------------

It was Monday. Aphmau and Katelyn had already left and Kawaii~Chan was still asleep. When she got up, she was so mad at herself since it was already 10:30. She quickly got ready for work and raced to the cafe.

"Kawaii~Chan! How long were you up last night?!" Aphmau asked.

"Not too long. Kawaii~Chan was just really really tired." Kawaii~Chan replied.

"Well, okay then. You need to get to work! Zane's been waiting for an hour to give you instructions. Go, now!"

Aphmau was pushing her. "Okay, okay!"

Kawaii~Chan had entered the staff room. "Kawaii~Chan, where have you been? I was worried about you," Zane said. There was a pause. "Anyway, theres a big group of people at table 3. Please take care of them."

"Yes, Zane~Senpai."

"Oh, and one more thing," They kissed. Kawaii~Chan then ran off so she could serve table 3. But what she didn't know was that two girls were watching the entire time.

"So, how was it?" Aphmau asked.

"Wa-was what? What are you... talking... about? Heh..." Zane said.

"You know, when did you two become a thing, hmm?

"Okay, okay. We became a thing Friday. We just, have...a lot... in... common."

"I believe you. I'm gonna get back to work. Bye."

"Hmm," Michi said to herself, "if I can steal Reese from Kawaii~Chan, I can certainly steal Zane from her. Hehehe!"