Another Alleyway

"Hey, look man, can't you just extend the dead line until Thursday?" Taehyung pleaded to a guy behind an upper class restaurant.

It had only been around two or three months since he ran from the cops, and he tried his best to keep his identity hidden.

"You promised me you'd have the money by today!" The guy yelled in his face, spit flying everywhere.

"Hey keep your voice down, I don't want any unwanted attention. And I know, I just need a few more days and you'll have your money." Taehyung whispered, his gaze shifting around.

"You've owed me this shit for a month!"  Taehyung felt a fist connect with his jaw as he stumbled backwards.

"Well then... Deals off." Taehyung said with a little too much confidence. He got a full fledged beating, ending with a brick to his head, knocking him unconscious.

-

Seokjin finished up his shift, gathered his things, and called it a night. He said bye to his fellow waiters, some he didn't even know the names of, and headed out the back door since it was closer to his apartment. He walked out and took about three steps only to find a body lying in front of him.

"What the hell?!" He jumped, taking a moment to catch his breath.

He took a closer look and realized it was a boy around his age, all beat up with a bloody brick lying next to him. He appeared to be unconscious.

"Ouch," Seokjin muttered and began to walk off.

He made it to the end of the alley when he had a sudden change in heart.

'I should take him back to my place, help him out a little...'

'Fuck no! You don't know this guy, there's probably a good reason why he's beat up.'

Seokjins conscious fought with itself until he finally gave in a decided to help the boy. He walked back to the body and dragged it back to his place, receiving numerous amounts of stares as he did so.