Run Again

Taehyung turned around only to see two police officers and a huge van with lights flashing on top.

"We were told there was quite a commotion going on down here," said the first officer.

"Hey, look who it is," the second officer went over to the window, ripping down the poster Tae had seen earlier and matched it to his face. "I think we've found the killer," the officer snickered.

Taehyung examined the cops.

'I can easily outrun these fools,' he thought to himself.

"And who's this," the first officer asked, pointing at Jin, who still had the knife in his hand, covered in blood.

       Jin was shaking, and Taehyung became afraid of what he might do. Jin blankly stared at the officer before going completely insane, charging at him with the bloody knife.

"Hey!" The officer yelled as he grabbed Jin's arm and threw him against the van, barley cutting the other officers neck.

'This is it, this is your chance to book it,' Taehyung thought to himself.

But a stronger part of him fought with himself.

'I can't leave Jin behind, especially since he already thinks I hate him,' Tae argued with himself.

'Go! Run!' His mind yelled at him, and his feet seemed to work only with his brain, leaving his heart behind, as he darted down the street, away from the shouting cops.

Away from Seokjin.

SHORT CHAPTER, WHOOPS. THINGS GO DOWNHILL FROM HERE.