Fresh Start

Tae looked over to see Jin red faced and fiddling with the knife he had in his back pocket. Tae was sitting right in between Jin and this guy named Jimin. Jimin was pretty cool, but he could get annoying sometimes.

Plus, he seemed a little touchy.

       But it was okay, maybe it was just his way of showing friendship. Although, Tae could tell that Jin was getting a little jealous when he and Jimin talked and laughed together, but he was just trying to make friends. A part of Taehyung felt bad for Jin's jealousy and wanted to give him more attention, but another part of him liked Jin's jealousy for him, it turned him on a little bit. Who was he kidding, everything about Jin turned him on. But would he tell him that? No.

Well, not yet.

-

       A few months had passed and Taehyung was already used to school; used to Jin's friends, used to this part of Seoul, and most of all, used to Jin.

       Every Friday night, they would rent a movie and cuddle on the couch, but he never called it that in front of Jin. They just called it hanging out. Jin even saved up enough money for them to be able to go shopping together. Tae was Jin's official roommate who slept on the couch, or sometimes with Jin. Taehyung eventually managed to get a part-time job at a dollar store and felt like he was finally back on his feet again.
       Then, things got uncomfortable.