All My Fault

The boys limp body slowly drifted up towards the surface, the gun escaping his weak grip on the way up. His body floated away, down towards a dock. As he gently floated towards the dock, a splash sounded next to him and hands grabbed onto his waist, carrying him to the nearing platform.

"Someone, help!" A familiar voice rang out next to him.

He was unconscious. Unaware of everything going on. But aware that he had lost something close to him. A hand pulled him out from the water, another hand lying him down on the wooden planks.

"Someone do CPR,"

"Someone call the cops,"

"Someone check his pulse."

All this commotion for a boy who didn't even mind if he died. Who in reality, if he hadn't blacked out, would've shot himself, too. He began to breathe again and his eyes slowly fluttered open, seeing tons of unfamiliar faces.

He slowly sat up, taking in what was going on around him. And then he remembered.

His bestfriend was dead.

His lover was dead.

And he couldn't stand it.

      Tears ran down his wet face as he sprung up and jumped back into the water, wanting to find Jin, wanting to hold his hand and be there with him. But before he could even begin swimming, hands grabbed him around the waist again and pulled him back up.

"Please, just let me go down there! Let me be with him! Let me see him one last time!" Taehyung pleaded to the people around him.

"Calm down Taehyung, why don't we go back to my place?" Said the familiar voice he had heard earlier. Taehyung turned around to see Hoseok.

"Hobi, please, I miss him!" Tae yelled.

"Miss who?!" Hoseok asked, but before Tae could answer, he interrupted him. "Nevermind, let's just go home," he said and pulled Tae's arm around his shoulder, carrying him back to the apartment, ignoring what everyone around them were saying. Ignoring the distant sirens.

-
They plopped down on the couch as Hoseok called Namjoon.

"I was walking along the water and I saw his body floating to a dock. I jumped in and brought him back to shore. He's fine now, but I want you, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jim-"

"No!" Tae shouted, causing Hoseok to jump. "Don't invite Jungkook and Jimin. Please, I'm begging you." He pleaded and Hoseok turned back around slowly.

"Okay... Nevermind on that last part. Just bring yourself and Yoongi." Hoseok hung up.

"What happened? Where's Jin?" He asked, and Taehyung's heart ached at the mention of the name.

"I-I'll explain when everyone gets here. I don't want to have to retell the story more than I have to," he said and put his head in his hands, crying. 'It's my fault. I'm the one who caused this.'