John and Cynthia Lennon kiss part 2

Sorry if this chapter isn't very long.

John's P.O.V

"No!...I mean stay" I begged her, clearing my throat. I noticed a small smile creep up onto her lips as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and blushed. She's cute when she smiles. I really think she's an amazing person... So sweet, pretty and- oh god no! No! I think I'm falling for Cynthia Powell, Miss Prim, Miss Powell. I can't be! I'm John Winston Lennon! I don't fall in LOVE!

"O-okay" She finally answered. I had a huge grin on my face but her friend didn't seem too pleased about her staying here with me.

"Goodbye Phil, i'll see you tomorrow okay?" Cyn asked that friend of hers. Phil I think she said.

"Be careful don't do anything stupid with... Him" She warned, glaring at me and  pointed a finger at me. I really don't know why she hates me so much!

Cynthia's P.O.V

When Phil left, John and I walked over to the bar and ordered some more drinks, this time we only had an orange juice, even John! It's unusual because he never usually drinks orange, only beer (So I've heard anyway)

After a while of talking and getting to know more about each other, we left. But I didn't know what was going to happen next...

When we got out side, he suddenly pulls me into the nearest alleyway and kisses me on the lips. It was a passionate, love and lust kiss. And I absolutely loved it. When we pulled away for some air he said:

"My friend Stu's has somewhere we can go" He smirked and I didn't get a chance to say anything because the next thing I knew, I was pulled off to Stu's place.

When we got inside John locked the doors and grabbed me, not hard, and pinned me against the door, again. This time holding my hands above my head as he kissed my neck and lips.  After a while of kissing, we ended up on the mattress on the floor. We made love for about an  hour. It was amazing, passionate, full of love and like I have said, I absolutely LOVED it!

"Wow Cynthia, where did that come from?!" He asked breathlessly while we were cuddled up close together, his hand round my waste and my head on his chest, running my fingers up and down his chest.

"I don't know John" I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

" From now on, You're not Miss Prim or Miss Powell, your Cyn" John whispers into my ear, giving me goosebumps.