Chapter Thirteen

"Are you going to let us in? It's kinda hot out here." I groaned looking between him and Tisha. It was as if they were in their own little world and completely unaware that we were here.

Dave stepped inside and we all mushed into the door at once, trying to get in. Slowly, we broke apart one by one and got inside. Dave led us to the living room where we all sat down and waited for someone to say something.

"How do you guys know each other?" Heather spoke up.

"Well, Latisha is my ex. The one I had problems with because of the long distance."

I looked over at Tisha. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Guilt washed over her as she began so stutter. "The night before we were talking about how white guys aren't shit and how all they is use and abuse our brothers and I just, couldn't tell you."

"Tisha you're my best friend, I don't care about who you date. As long as they make you exceedingly happy." I cheesily said and she grinned.

"Oh, bitch! Come here!" She engulfed me into a hug before we broke off and looked at Dave and Heather, who stated in curiosity.

"So, why were you suspended?"

"That stupid old lady got mad at me for coming to late and that's just the short story. But, I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully I can switch out of her class." He briefly explained.

"She's a pain in the ass." Heather sighed and we all agreed. "So, I heard you and Zane were dating." Dave smirked.

"I mean, we have something going on." I technically wasn't lying because we do have something going on. Not something that's like really bad but it's something.

"Oh and I want to apologize for the way I treated you and I hope you can forgive me. I was just sticking by my best friend, who's all I have." I nodded, because I would do the exact same thing for Latisha if she didn't like anyone and we both knew that.

"Let's call them over, why not?"

"Only Beck and Zane."

"And tell them bring some food!" I shouted out, once he had disappeared down the hall.

"If he invites Oliver I'm going to fight her bujie ass." Tisha huffed and I silently agreed.

Since things never work out for us anyway, Dave ended up inviting Oliver. Oliver brought Zara, so it was basically a chain party. Even though it would only be us and the devil aka Oliver.

Us three didn't feel like being with her so we decided to go upstairs and have a chit chat. But, since Heather felt like dancing we played some music and shaked what we were born with. Heather was bouncing her shit as if she was black.

'Cause the stereotype of white people not being able to dance is kind of bullshit but at the same time, it's very true.

"Get it bitch! Get it little booty bitch!" I chanted.

"Your turn." She breathed, now out of breath. If she out of breath she ain't black. Black girls don't stop even what they can't breathe.

I played the work remix and with every beat my ass popped.

"Aye, booty gymnastics!" Tisha hyped me up and soon she joined in. Then we all started twerking as if our life depended on it.

A head emerged from the door and revealed a smirking Zane. Immediately, we stopped and just started at him. He pointed at me and waved for me to come.

Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I followed him out into the hallway. "You sure can dance."

"Got it from my mama."

"So, have you seen any improvement with him ever since we announced us dating?" He asked I nodded. I was proceeding to tell him, until he had cut me off with a soft kiss.

"What was that for?" I dumbfoundly asked. He looked down the hall to see a peeping Beck and I sighed. "Oh."

"He likes you and I'm going to prove it to you." Zane dramatically stormed off and I headed back into the room.

"Guys, I'm hot, how about we go downstairs and talk with everyone except the racist and Zara?" We both nodded and slowly walked down the stairs. We saw that Dave was at the door, he had probably ordered pizza and wanted to serve us some food.

My stomach grumbled at the smell of the food. I was excited and I couldn't wait to dive in, literally. He closed the door and started to give the food out. We all got three slices and sat in a chair. I sat next to Zane and Beck. It felt awkward for me because I know I liked Beck, but was fake dating Zane.

"Are you guys staying the night?" Zara asked us and we didn't reply to her. We basically acted as if she was invisible.

"Do you guys not hear her asking you a question?" Oliver scoffed and we ignored her too. She growled something under her breath and we lightly laughed amongst each other.

Beck repeated the question once more.

"I have to call my parents and ask." I informed him. Heather suddenly caught her head and stormed up stairs to call her parents. Her parents were beyond strict with her. Something like mine when I lived in Colorado.

We all sat in awkward silence, before the guys tried to make some jokes. After every joke it got quiet again and things were a bit iffy. Although, I enjoyed my new life, I just missed Colorado now that I was thinking about it.

"Anyway, Zara and I aren't sleeping over if they're here. Beck, you're coming too."

"You guys weren't welcomed to stay over, just come over for pizza." Tisha and I had burst out into laughter. They actually thought they were important.

"I'm going to stay, you can leave." Beck said with an attitude. I guess, he was still mad at her. The thought actually made me smirk. One by one her friends were leaving her.

Dedicated to @jhopexoxo because she asked when I was going to post again and was basically the only comment I got from the book.

Warning: slow updates.

Like. Comment. Share.

I love you guys!