Epilogue

Just looking at my baby reminded me of all the trouble I went through to have him. I still could remember the night I told my parents I was pregnant.

They legit had a cow when I told them the news. My mom was mad, because I followed in her footsteps and my dad was mad that I had sex before marriage. I honestly didn't plan for me to get pregnant or to even have sex.

I was basically on lock down. The only time I went out was to go to church or to go to school. I took night school when I turned three months. It was much easier and I was still able to graduate. I was surprised to see so many pregnant girls at night school.

It made me feel less embarrassed, but I was still ashamed of myself for doing what I did.

At first my mom just ignored me, but she came around and told me that she'd help me. My dad told me that there was no way I was getting an abortion or even adoption. I wasn't even thinking about that anyway.

Tisha had helped me through out the whole thing. It made me really happy that she could help. She was there when I needed her to buy me stuff that I was craving. She even went out of her way to buy the clothes and furniture for my baby. Dave made it his duty to make sure I was comfortable at all costs.

Beck and I.. well we're not together. Things were going perfectly, until the divorce was settled and Beck's mom won custody. Since she had control over him, she forced him to break up with me. At first he protested, but once I told him I wanted to break up, he had let it rest.

He got back with Oliver who claimed she was going to be my baby's stepmother. Which, I will not let happen. Her and Heather were trying to act friendly with me, but it didn't really work. I hadn't realized Zara and Zane had moved away, until Heather mentioned it.

"He's beautiful." I breathed out, rubbing my thumb over his palm. He had stretched and did a cute yawn.

"What's his name?"

"It's a surprise." Beck told the nurse, but had signed the name onto the paper.

"Can I hold him?" I nodded and handed my baby boy to him. Although we weren't on this best terms, it had hurt me so much to know that I couldn't be with him again. He was too busy smooching it up with Oliver.

"He looks just like you." He rocked our baby in his arms. "Man, am I lucky."

"Can you bring everyone else in please?" I asked the nurse, who then proceeded to open the door and let people in.

One by one people came in. My parents came in, hugged me and held him. Tisha came in with flowers and ran to him, I appointed her as a godmother. Dave came in behind Tisha and Beck appointed him as godfather. Lauren and Scott J came in, gushing over our bundle of joy. Soon Scott S came in trailing behind Marilyn with him, who basically praised our baby. Dylan and Erica came in and it was probably the first time that I saw Dylan cry. He claimed it was allergies.

I refused to let Oliver or Heather come in, because I didn't want them to touch my child. They will not spoil my baby with their wicked ways.

Eventually, they all left because of the closing hours. But, Beck refused to leave, because he wanted to be with us. The nurses came and showed me the basics of everything, they had even showed me how to breastfeed.

For now I had to breastfeed my baby, because he was a bit too young for bottles and that would cause a confusion.

"I'm going to protect you with everything I have, Zeus."

Short, but that's the end of Converting the Rich Boy. Please, read the sequel Converting to a Teen Mom. I've had fun writing this book and I've only continued this book, because of all of the lovely comments. I hope that there are still comments coming on this book and the sequel. I will only post 1-5 chapter(s). The book will continue depending on the popularity.

Thank you guys so much! I really do appreciate it.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

I love you guys! Xoxoxoxo

See you soon..