Chapter Twenty

(A/N: Chapter 19-22 will be posted now and then 22-Epilogue a week later and then a week after that the Sequel will be posted.)

Tisha's POV

I smiled at Dave, graciously as he had put his shirt back on. Nothing was better than a hot session with someone you liked. Dave and I had reconnected and met up secretly when no one suspected it to happen.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed, brushing his lips against mine. "You're not too bad yourself." I teased, pecking his soft lips.

"So, when are you quit faking to be a lesbian? You already got my attention." I gulped, tying my hair up.

Okay, I was faking it. I really wasn't into Heather, but maybe I was. I don't know, I'm confused. I only did that to get Dave's attention and boy did it work. He came up to me and confessed that he liked me. At night I would sneak out and we would go on dates and it was so much fun.

I had to make Milan think I was into girls, because she was still skeptical of me since I hadn't told her that I had dated Dave before. Heather was just my friend, but she liked the attention I was giving her.

"She's gentle. Do you know how much it would hurt if she found out I was with you and not really digging her?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck and pouting.

"Whatever, just meet me at the library after school. I want to hang out with you, before you go with Heather." He smirked.

"Okay." We both went our separate ways and I had bumped into Milan. She was gushing and I'm guessing it was over Beck. Seeing as he had just parted from her.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked, picking up her book.

"Oh, nowhere important." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "But, what were you and Beck talking about?"

"Oh, we were talking about the date. I hope you don't mind that I won't be with you guys today." She mumbled, "But maybe you want Heather to yourself." I gagged, but began to laugh.

"What's up with you too, anyway?"

I choked and was caught off guard with the question. Well, not really caught off guard, because I was waiting on her to ask. She was my best friend and seeing how hurt she was last time made me realize that I didn't want to do that again.

"After you tell me about your date, I'll tell you everything what's going down."

"Pinky promise?" She extended her pinky. "Pinky promise." I grinned, latching my pinky onto hers. She smiled and nodded her head.

We headed to gym and headed straight to our lockers. All the girls were in their underwear, changing. I thought I looked elsewhere and went in the corner with Milan. We proceeded to change and that's when Heather came. I was lowkey trying to avoid her today.

"Hey, guys!" She basically cheered. She leaned in to kiss me and bit my lip as she pulled away. "Mmm, grape." She smiled, licking her lips. When she had turned away I wiped my lips and applied another coat of lip gloss.

She walked over to Milan and pecked her lips. Now, I was starting to think she was a lesbian, even though she told me she was heterosexual and she was looking for fun.

Milan wiped her lips in disgust. "What was that for?" She coughed and Heather laughed.

"Yesterday you were feeling left out. Just wanted to extend the love." She explained and Milan shook her head. "I'm just fine with receiving no love."

"No, you're not and it's okay."

"Whatever," She perked up as if she remembered something. "Oliver's transitioning into a guy. Well, that's what Beck told me, don't tell anyone else."

My jaw dropped open and I covered my mouth. "Are you being serious?" She nodded with a smirk playing at her lips. Heather still in shock, just sat down.

"Wow, that's sad."

We changed in silence and waited for our coach to come screaming and demanding that we get in the gymnasium. I walked hand in hand with Milan. She said it reminded her of when we were young and how we had always held hands. I smiled at the memory, but it faded when I saw Heather glaring at me.

At the cross of the field I could see Dave staring at me. When he caught my eye, he had waved at me. I waved at him with the spare hand I had and a smile painted his face.

"You're talking to Dave?" Heather voiced what they were both thinking.

"Yeah, he's cool."

"Look at you blushing, oh my gosh! Do you like Dave?" Milan curiously asked. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Leave me alone." I jokingly replied, pulling my hand away from her.

She rolled her eyes, playfully and we sat down. Heather didn't say anything as she just watched the people on the court. Milan and I talked amongst each other for a bit.

After two hours of torture, gym was over. We had all finished changing, but I left my ring in my locker. So, I went back with Heather fresh on my tail. As soon as we were alone in the locker room she pushed me into the locker and pinned my arms.

I could've easily pushed her off of me, but I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"How dare you make me look like a fool?" She hissed, placing kisses on my neck. "I like you Latisha."

Like me?

I began to push her off of me, but she fought back. We were basically fighting for a different thing. I pushed her on the bench and she sat there panting.

"Heather, when did this start? I thought all the kissing was just us being playful." She shook her head. "I'm surprised I even did that with you, because I don't really like girls. I like guys... because they can give me orgasms."

"You weren't saying that when we kissed." Her eyebrows raised. "If you think this is over, then you're wrong. I will tell Milan every thing that happened between us."

"Okay?" I was planning on telling Milan everything tonight anyway. If Heather thought she could blackmail, then she was obviously as stupid as she looked.

Why would you walk around school wearing pants that barely cover your ass, a shirt when your breast was always sliding out and heels?

"Try me, Latisha." She huffed.

"Bitch, you're not a sample!" I shouted back at her, since she was leaving the locker room. "Bitches out here thinking they're Dej Loaf, now."

For the rest of the day Heather avoided me. Milan and I didn't mind being alone without Heather over our shoulders. I barely saw Oliver today, she probably was too scared to come to school.

Like Dave requested, I went to the library. He was there awaiting for me with some pretty roses in his hand. A huge Cheshire smile came upon my face.

"Hey, beautiful." He smiled at me. "I was waiting for you."

"Hey, handsome." I grinned. "Thanks for the flowers." He handed them to me and I smelled them. I didn't really like flowers, but I liked the idea of getting them.

"No problem. Now, are you ready to go?" I nodded, intertwining our fingers together.

Comment.

Share.

Vote.